C'est Magnifique...

aZnCdn - It’s extremely cool… :wink:

That is most interesting. Most

interesting, indeed. Each, individual film affects someone’s life in a different way than others – it may mean

something to one person that is over-looked by another. Cars meant more to you than

Ratatouille did, and vice versa for me. It all depends on the person and his or her

tastes… Very cool.

Aggie - See? There you have it! Each film means

something to each, individual person, which makes the world all the more unique!

:wink:

Nexas - “Complete” is the most exact word you could think of…

Oh – well, when it comes to writing, I mainly just read various books and watch inspiring films with

ground-based plot-lines; it always tends to enhance my writing skills…

Chuckles What your learning in due time Mitch, is your

not the first to experience it ^_-

I see your point. I do the same for stories…as well as inspiration

for CoMONdy…

Nexas - Heheh. Indeed. I’m sure I’m not the first… :wink:

But I’d better get back on-topic…

Heh.

Oh my apologizes. Hardly get any reviews nowadays so always on the look out.

Just read you’re review, Mitch . Very good, makes me want to veiw the movie again and I will!

Strange though, I think my review is almost the same length as yours, which was my goal. I expected maybe two pages worth out of you actually, heheh. :smiley:

Nexas - Heheh. No problem. :wink:

Bill - Heheh – yeah, something held me back as I was writing that… It made me stop and…smell the pancakes a little. After I thought about it and started typing out the review, an elongated explaination of the film didn’t seem necessary…

And thank you! I loved reading your review, as well.

I was

deeply touched by you’re review indeed ratatouille has got to be one of my favorite movies, it inspired me as

well,I’m so glad someone feels that way for a movie just like I do for cars it touched my heart and no matter

what any other critic or person says it will always continue to be my favorite film

luigiandguidofanatic4life - Oh yes – the same goes for me, as well. It touched my life. It made me smile. It made me think. I love it…

Ah you are welcome mitch. Now that you mentioned that there aren’t any spoilers makes me feel a little relieved. Still, i won’t read it. But what i might do is watch it and post my little review of it on this thread.

I’m

sooooo glad to hear this I thought I was the only person ever who felt this way about a movie (to me it’s cars

and to you it’s ratatouille, though I absolutly adore and LOVE ratatouille) you made this review on ratatouille

it reminds me of myself of what I felt in my heart when I watched cars the first time and I continue this day to

love carsthe same way. But anyway I never realized someone else aside from me felt like this for an other movie!

Thankyou for posting this review ratatouille inspired me as well to remy it was a rat who wanted to cook and

succeded to me it’s a girl who wants to race in Formula 1 that will succede

Just wait for mine! :wink:

The Star Swordsman -

I’m going to make a separate, sticky thread once the film goes out so that you all can post your reviews there.

:wink:

luigiandguidofanatic4life - Pixar sure does touch many lives, doesn’t

it?

You are most welcome. :wink:

Gasduude - I await being put to shame!

(snigger) I wonder how long your review will be? :laughing:

Just a question. Why not post

our reviews on this thread? It seems like the most logical place to put it. You started it, and I think most have

added on to it.

So are you suggesting that everyone post their Ratatouille reviews in this thread?

I

don’t mind that idea actually. Just as long as everyone knows which thread is the

thread for Ratatouille reviews, so people don’t end up making 100s of separate threads for their Ratatouille

review. We actually don’t even have a thread specifically for this.

Yes, that is what i

am suggesting. After all, Mitch started it with her own review. Like you said, I don’t think wee need a lot of

threads for reviews. I don’t really think that a review section is needed because I think this is a good review

thread right here.

[b]The

Star Swordsman[/b] - I wouldn’t mind that, only this thread is kind of personal to me. Rather

bizarre, perhaps, but I started this thread to express my sole feelings about the film. Due to the fact that the

film effected me to a great extent, I felt that I could only express it in one, separate thread. This particular

thread was my main outlet for…“letting it all out”, so to speak… :wink:

When the film

officially comes out, however, (almost) everyone on here will have seen it, and so I think it would be best to

create a central “office” where everyone can post their reviews instead of each member starting

billions of separate threads or posting them here. Besides, this thread already has three pages, leaving less

room for members to leave their reviews. May as well start fresh, don’t you think? :wink:

– Mitch

Ok then, start afresh. =) I can see how this

thread would mean something to you.

Just make the thread title really obvious

like,:

“I’ve seen it! Ratatouille reviews.”

or even just:

"The Ratatouille

reviews thread"

Haha – I really like that! Thanks for the suggestions,

rachel. I think I just might use that title. :wink:

Very well then. Seperate

reviews it is! I think I wold like the title for the review thread: "Ratatouille: Loved it or Hated it?

The Star Swordsman - “Hated” it? Who could hate such a wonderful film as

Ratatouille?! It’s impossible! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: