Comic Books

You know, I never understood the point in an issue zero either, lol.

Yeah, same. The whole ‘Issue zero’ idea does sound a bit pointless.

And hooray for Bone! 8D;

And you have meeeee to thank for it :smiley: !

Same for me. I flat out adore Bone. I really can never like manga, for some strange reason. I prefer the American comics. Two others I like are Castle Waiting and Amulet, which aren’t completed. Both of which had Bone for inspiration, so it has the “feel” that I like in Bone.
And the Stupid Rat Creatures…gawwwwwwwk X3 . As much as I love a great majority of the characters, they’re my favorites. And Bartleby.
I owe a lot to Bone. It gave me an inspiration boost, helped improve my art skills, gave me a series I can really love without having characters that are (too) cliched that I can love all of, and it introduced me to quiche. Yet another reason why I love the two Stupid Rat Creatures.

I’m just itching for the novels to come out next year! I can’t wait to see the new disaster that awaits the Valley, the new Bones, new hero and old dude…and mai boys.

z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php? And would somebody PLEASE join my forum for Bone and take part of it? It’s empty as heck…except for the occasional Badger…but the two of us can’t make it great as I hoped it would be

Well, I have two Spiderman comics, one from 92 and one from 95 that my grandmother got me, and I have a few Incredibles comics. I’m a huge Spiderman fan :smiley:

Hmm. Do graphic novels count? I’m not really into series, cause there are so many cannons and characters and timelines. The graphic novels I’ve read are Watchmen, The Walking Dead, The Long Hallowe’en, The Killing Joke, Joker, V For Vendetta, Johnny The Homicidal Maniac, Sqee’s Wonderful Big Giant Book of Unspeakable Horrors, Maus and Persepolis.

I also read a bit of manga. I’ve read all of Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, and the best manga ever, Monster. Right now I’m workin my way through Elfen Lied.

The only comic books I own and read devotely are Calvin and Hoobes! Funny stuff! :laughing:

I also like Johnny the Homocidal Maniac

I don’t really read them (There aren’t really comic stores where I live) but I enjoy listening about the characters on Atop the Fourth Wall.

I have read the fist 6 issues of Blue Beetle (Jaime) from my school library and enjoyed it. I really like Blue Beetle, Superman, and Batman.

Oh, and Calvin and Hobbes is epic!

Spiderman is my favorite that originated in comic form, but Batman is pretty sweet(except as Christian Bale barfs)

I love comic books. My favorite superhero comic books are Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Superman and Batman. I also enjoy The Hulk and The Iron Man. Most of my favorite issues (stories) are from the 1930s to the 1980s.

I’m a fan of Garfield and Calvin and Hobbes.

I like Garfield Comic Strips too.

I just finished reading Fray and right now I’m in the middle of Buffy season 8. After that I’m hoping to finish Watchmen, check out Hellboy, and catch up on Chew and The Walking Dead. :stuck_out_tongue:

As I’ve mentioned before, I’m really digging Tezuka’s 70’s manga Black Jack and can’t wait to pick up Princess Knight :smiley: It’s going to start selling in the US next month:

amazon.com/Princess-Knight-P … 986&sr=1-2

A while ago I got the Marvel DVD-ROMs of Amazing Spider-Man (it collects Amazing Fantasy #15, Amazing Spider-Man #1-531 and the Amazing Spider-Man Annuals) and Fantastic Four (which also has the Silver Surfer’s comic book) which collects Fantastic Four #1-543, The Fantastic Four Annuals and every Silver Surfer issue. What I love about them is that they are scan’s of the original comic book (so you get every advertisement, letters page, etc.). I have read some of the issue’s on there (from reprints mostly) but there are a lot I haven’t. So that is keeping me busy for a while.

Because Boom comics have stopped making the Incredibles comic series, I’ve been on a comic hiatus at the moment.

Today I finished reading The Transformers Best Of U.K Omnibus. There are some great Marvel U.K stories collected in there. My favorite is probably Time Wars. I wish they went more like the comics and cartoons in the Transformers Films, rather than churning out the horrible films they are making. I feel they are ruining alot of great characters with that film series.

You a fan of Transformer Comics pixarmilan?

Yes, I also love the G1 cartoon.

I never actually read any comics before but I would love to read some of the Spiderman ones.

I just finished Reading The Muppets: Family Reunion today. Good comic, I wish they would make more and go ahead and release The Four Seasons (it hasn’t been released for some reason). Anyway, the only series I’ve been reading is Kick-*** 2. Speaking of which, the fourth issue comes out Wednesday! I better give my brother a call and get him to pick me up a copy (because I don’t go to comic shops that often, and the fact that it’s for 18 and up).