Completed Fan Commentaries

It’s great to see more of these! I don’t have access to this site or the download sites while I’m at work, so I rarely check for your new commentaries. :cry: But I’m very happy to host these files for easy download and to add entries to Zarban’s House of Commentaries. :smiley:

Please let me know about new commentaries on the Submit page at Zarban.com.

For any who don’t know, you can find all the files (that I’m hosting) here:
zarban.com/?tag=pixar-planet-fans

Zarban!

Oh no! Some of the files are no longer available. They’ve been removed due to inactivity. Can someone check them, and post the missing ones again, and let me know? Once they’re on Zarban.com, there won’t be any problem with availability.

Zarban!

Yeah, if Peter or anyone who downloaded the previous files could reupload them to a free server, you’d be truly awesome! :slight_smile: And thanks for archiving it, Zarban!

Ok, I’ll get on it. :wink:

Edit: Actually, I’m starting to stitch the two part commentaries into single part commentaries. Since I’ll be uploading single part versions of the commentaries that have expired, I’ll just let you know when they’re ready, Zarban. I’ll use the Submit page at Zarban.com

When are you guys gonna do a commentary for Up? I would love to participate on a commentary for Up. Also, do I need to have anything special like a webcam or a headset? I would love to do a commentary.

Hi Buzz&Woodyforever. We plan to do another Up commentary before the end of the month. Yes, you do need some sort of microphone; I’ll direct you to the rules for more information about that. You’ll also need to do some sort of practice before you can do a feature commentary; I’ll try to find a way for you to do a practice.

OK. thanks. I’ll try to get a microphone somewhere. Do I need a headset?

Buzz&Woodyforever - A headset would be good, but you can also use a microphone and headphones.

Are commentaries going to start up anytime soon?

I miss doing them.

Looks like i have a lot of listening/watching to do. Great work on these guys, and I truly hope commentaries can be done again soon, so I can participate in them. Maybe in preparation for Toy Story 3’s release date?

Looks like i have a lot of listening/watching to do. Great work on these guys, and I truly hope commentaries can be done again soon, so I can participate in them. Maybe in preparation for Toy Story 3’s DVD release date?