Countdown?

It would be cool if there was an option to have a countdown on the top of the forum page, yeah.

That would be cool rachel. I hope the mods get that idea. Didn’t we have one for ratatouille and Cars?

Maybe we should send the mods a message suggesting a countdown abilty?

If we did have something like that, we could even do countdowns to Up and Toy Story 3, since they’ve released the very dates of release already for those. :wink:

1 month

I made this:

(please excuse the ugly font)

ooh… I haven’t seen that countdown site before! I’m gonna make one for me DA! XD

Wow, i think it looks really, really cool RMSH.

That’s a pretty cool countdown! Though obviously that’s just for America’s release. :wink:

I just found another super-snazzy countdown-generator on this site. :smiley: You have to scroll down a bit, but it’s there.

[url]MySpace Layouts | Cool MySpace Layouts | Sexy Myspace Layouts | MySpace Graphics

30 days

I think, if the technical people of Pixar Planet had the time, they could come up with a really cool-looking WALL•E countdown instead of a generic one, even if it was just made to hover on top of the page and it would move with the page, so there wouldn’t be the issue of trying to blend in the countdown with the layouts. But since I haven’t seen the techies around here that much, the chance of it happening before the release date would be slim, but you never know - they might have time to make it. shrugs

Then there’s also the problem of having a countdown shown for a user who won’t be seeing WALL•E in their country till later on ahem, but maybe it could be customised so it shows a different/later date… Or maybe even turned off for those people who don’t want to be bothered by a countdown on their screen.

USA: 29 days
UK: 1 month, 20 days
AUS: 3 months, 20 days

I feel bad for you, Rachel.

I’m hoping the time will fly by, A113.

Teehee, thanks guys. :wink:

More banners:

Notice that I changed ‘theaters’ to ‘theatres’. I did that because I think that’s how the United Kingdom and Australia spell that word.

By the way, I picked the designs randomly.

USA: 28 days
UK: 1 month, 19 days
AUS: 3 months, 19 days

I don’t want to bother counting down - makes the days longer. :stuck_out_tongue: If I ignore it, it’ll be in theatres much much quicker. :wink:

RMSH- Wow, that’s very considerate of you to think about the spelling of the word ‘theatre’!

I know what you mean, FONY- waiting for time to pass always makes it go more slowly. I like to not know how long it is until something happens, and then say a week or so before, be pleasantly surprised that it’s so soon.

Uh…that’s not true. :confused: It’s a “obecalp” effect, probably. XD You must not have much patience. ROFL

Actually A113, I have lots of patience. :smiley: The excitement of seeing this film hasn’t hit me yet. But ignoring something I’m looking forward to certainly makes it happen quicker. I dunno about you, but it works for me, and many other people too. :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S- Why are you always have something nasty to say? You need to chill. :sunglasses: :wink:

Yeah, I’d rather not focus on how many days there are until I get to see WALL•E, otherwise it seems like so long… But if I just forget about how long I have to wait, time goes by quicker.