Custom Roly Clown: Restock on 3/29, thread gone in 2 wk

Placed the order for 10, I have a couple weeks to boost the order to 20

Order is still at 10, but its ultimately only a $5 difference in the price

If I get a couple more people with a hard committment OR prepayment…I will boost to 20…otherwise sorry for the small increase in price guys…

SLINK

Placed the order for 10, I have a couple weeks to boost the order to 20

Order is still at 10, but its ultimately only a $5 difference in the price

If I get a couple more people with a hard committment OR prepayment…I will boost to 20…otherwise sorry for the small increase in price guys…

SLINK

anyone want in on the pre-order?

Taking pre-orders on these. If you pre-order, you will probably receive them 1-2 days quicker. Not much, but if you have the money, no point in waiting

PM Me

SLINK

Shipment has been delayed to October

Sorry guys

Thanks for the update slink. Why the month delay?

Got backed up on something else I guess…they don’t solely make my stuff lol

Well I think they should lol

man, how i wish i can order this gorgeous hand made toys…

you can??

lol yeah i can ^^ but still no money ^^

I’ve presold some on eBay, and have upped the order

The price will be the original

$85 (with shipping) to USA

$95 (with shipping) international

Can take preorders at any time, there will be at least 5 spots. If you preorder I can arrange for more. I believe both projects have run their course after this final order. Thanks everyone

Slink

Hi Slink! I’d like to place an order for A Roly Poly. How do I forward you my $ for my order?

Hey Everyone,

October is fastly approaching. I will be in Orlando from the 21st to the 28th. If you want to get in on the October order for faster shipment, I’ll need the order by 10 PM Thursday. After that, you’ll prolly need another week or so of wait time, and there is a small amount left. Please PM if interested

Thanks

SLINK

Hi everyone,

I meant to post this earlier, but I’m having a very stressful time. I’m down a manager at work, so I have basically been working almost everyday since the beginning of September. My only time off has been a family trip to Florida from 9/21-9/27, which I barely got to take. I worked until 6 AM on the 21st, flew out that morning, got back friday night and went back to work saturday morning. Just wanted to say that I have been in contact with the company and that Russia has shipped me order to them on October 3rd. They are expecting all orders to ship out no later than October 17th. My guess is they will ship a few days earlier than that. If you wish to receive tracking when they ship, please pm me and I will respond with the link. I will post here again when all the orders go out.

Thanks everyone for their patience. I have a few more minor things to ship out as well, but my life has been hectic. I thank you in advance for your patience, and I hope you all know by now that I’m good for it. If anyone still wants troikas or clowns they are still available in small numbers.

Thanks

SLINK

The order arrived from Russia today!

Everything will ship on Monday!

All pre orders shipped yesterday, please let me know if I forgot to send you tracking, its a looong list

Anybody still need one of these? I’m soon going to drop the price on eBay a tad, but with 19 watchers on both items I might get a few takers.

I know Graeme expressed interested in a clown, anyone else might be interested soon that needs some time to gather funds?

I’m down to a very small amount of both customs.

It is possible with enough interest, there will be another order, but that decision won’t be made until Jan or Feb of next year, I think they may have run their course. I would obviously give dibs to board members opposed to the ebayers, but supplies are dwindling

All-

As you may have read above, this thread will be deleted on 2/14/13, and pixar planet will no longer be granting the exception for me to sell the replicas. It’s all good, because as far as the board goes, they have pretty much run their course. I am receiving another order sometime this spring, with no confirmed date and it will prolly be the last run. I may try again, next Christmas, but with most people who plan on buying them, having already done so, as far as the board goes, it’s basically over.

Just for the record, for international orders only, they are raising my shipping costs so any orders may be a bit more

If anyone still wants troikas or clowns, feel free to email me at bashford427@yahoo.com, say which boardmember you are, and I will give you the lowest price for board members.

If any new members should join and seem interested, feel free to tell them to PM me asking for my email address (which should be well within the rules) and I will deal with them outside of this board.

My heartfelt thanks to EVERYONE who made the replicas possible. I was very, very low on money when I started the troikas, and without the support of members and the success, we would have never made the roly clown.

I’m very happy to have a little stamp on so many collections from around the world and very happy to have improved so many collections. Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and that 2013 brings us more characters for our collections

Regards

SLINK