Custom Troika Replicas: Restock on 3/29, thread gone in 2 wk

Hey Everyone,

October is fastly approaching. I will be in Orlando from the 21st to the 28th. If you want to get in on the October order for faster shipment, I’ll need the order by 10 PM Thursday. After that, you’ll prolly need another week or so of wait time, and there is a small amount left. Please PM if interested

Thanks

SLINK

A custom customed toy! Troikas painted on the inside.
img_2214.jpg

Might do that to mine it looks amazing what type of paint did you use?

I haven’t done that either lol the painting is by the same guy who sold me the tikes and the troll.

Hi everyone,

I meant to post this earlier, but I’m having a very stressful time. I’m down a manager at work, so I have basically been working almost everyday since the beginning of September. My only time off has been a family trip to Florida from 9/21-9/27, which I barely got to take. I worked until 6 AM on the 21st, flew out that morning, got back friday night and went back to work saturday morning. Just wanted to say that I have been in contact with the company and that Russia has shipped me order to them on October 3rd. They are expecting all orders to ship out no later than October 17th. My guess is they will ship a few days earlier than that. If you wish to receive tracking when they ship, please pm me and I will respond with the link. I will post here again when all the orders go out.

Thanks everyone for their patience. I have a few more minor things to ship out as well, but my life has been hectic. I thank you in advance for your patience, and I hope you all know by now that I’m good for it. If anyone still wants troikas or clowns they are still available in small numbers.

Thanks

SLINK

The order arrived from Russia today!

Everything will ship on Monday!

slink i was just wondering, how much is Roly Poly and Troikas? and do you do international shipping?

Troikas are $85 shipped internationally

Roly Poly is $105 shipped internationally

If you ordered them both together, the shipping cost would go down a couple bucks, not sure exactly how much, I wanna say like $5 total but I’d have to check

All pre orders shipped yesterday, please let me know if I forgot to send you tracking, its a looong list

Anybody still need one of these? I’m soon going to drop the price on eBay a tad, but with 19 watchers on both items I might get a few takers.

I know Graeme expressed interested in a clown, anyone else might be interested soon that needs some time to gather funds?

I’m interested but I won’t have the funds until around December.

Wrong Thread Sorry Interested in the Clown… Already have the Troikas

i would be interested in placing an order for both items please

I’m down to a very small amount of both customs.

It is possible with enough interest, there will be another order, but that decision won’t be made until Jan or Feb of next year, I think they may have run their course. I would obviously give dibs to board members opposed to the ebayers, but supplies are dwindling

All-

As you may have read above, this thread will be deleted on 2/14/13, and pixar planet will no longer be granting the exception for me to sell the replicas. It’s all good, because as far as the board goes, they have pretty much run their course. I am receiving another order sometime this spring, with no confirmed date and it will prolly be the last run. I may try again, next Christmas, but with most people who plan on buying them, having already done so, as far as the board goes, it’s basically over.

Just for the record, for international orders only, they are raising my shipping costs so any orders may be a bit more

If anyone still wants troikas or clowns, feel free to email me at bashford427@yahoo.com, say which boardmember you are, and I will give you the lowest price for board members.

If any new members should join and seem interested, feel free to tell them to PM me asking for my email address (which should be well within the rules) and I will deal with them outside of this board.

My heartfelt thanks to EVERYONE who made the replicas possible. I was very, very low on money when I started the troikas, and without the support of members and the success, we would have never made the roly clown.

I’m very happy to have a little stamp on so many collections from around the world and very happy to have improved so many collections. Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and that 2013 brings us more characters for our collections

Regards

SLINK

I don’t get the sudden change of heart, there hasn’t been any incidents since Tyler has there? I also don’t see why the thread cant be allowed to remain here, even if its locked it could still stay for archival purposes.

No incidents that I’ve heard of, they do say that there have been more attempts to sell on here, but I really havent been reading all the threads enough to notice. I don’t really get it either, I don’t see the need to delete the posts that have all the pictures and evolutions of each project, but I suppose thats the way they want things. Sadly I haven’t found any other Toy Story boards, and am not ambitious enough or have enough time to start one with a trading area.

I don’t profit off the clown, on the board at least, so I never really considered it “selling” rather than offering it to people who wanted it. I do make a tad off the troikas, but its not significant, and only because I won’t sell them cheaper than the original people who paid that amount as I don’t think that is fair.

Either way, this board has been next to dead for a while now. With Zurg out, no new movies on the horizon (With the short films not being out til October 2013) there really isn’t a whole lot to talk about. Every new thread is generally a rehash of an older thread “where is andy’s dad” etc. The only things with any relevance on the board anymore is the “Toy Story Collection” and “Toy Story Replicas” threads, and thinkway has basically said that they are done. I also believe that we’ve pretty much seen the end of full scale merchandise. I think a full size trixie and/or Chuckles from disney store is POSSIBLE, but not likely. Outside of that, I just don’t see what else can be said about Toy Story. My attempts to offer the replicas cheaper here have only produced a few members that have stayed an contributed, and like I said before, there isn’t a whole lot to contribute to until next year in October

I’m one of those that have remained faithful and contributed something haha :stuck_out_tongue:

why I said “few” and not none lol :wink:

We actually got a full size Chuckles from DS Store but he doesn’t look that good.