Defining scenes in Pixar films

I wasn’t denying that they did - I heard that the landscapes in The Good Dinosaur are terrific. From what I’ve heard of Cars (reading up on the plot, not hearing people trash it) it honestly doesn’t feel like my kind of film - I only watched Cars 2 because they played it at a school event while people were getting ready.

I must admit, I haven’t seen The Good Dinosaur either :confused: In fact it’s the only Pixar film I haven’t yet watched. Don’t know why, I’ll have to give it a try soon.

I’ve only seen Finding Dory once so far, so I’m struggling to recall a defining scene in there (it will come to me once I’ve seen it multiple times).

Yo man, if you’re gonna hurl, just do me a solid, go to the back of the shell, lean out, and AIM FOR DISTANCE!!!

for Coco it’s gotta be Miguel tearfully asking Mama Coco not to forget Hector and playing the “Remember Me” song for her. Miguel strumming the guitar for the first time and being ‘cursed’ probly counts as its well known from trailers but is not the emotional gut-punch that his scene with Mama Coco is.

happy use this post. i like this post