Did you ever have a Woody doll like Andy?

i do still, hes in my room

i still have a Woody doll and a Buzz that I got in like 2001. I also had a Jessie doll that was awesome, but my mom gave it away :frowning: .

I have two Buzz’s and Woody’s now, the ones from like 10 years ago, and the very authentic Toy Story Collection ones! :smiley:

I have a near obsession with life-sized Toy Story toys, I have 1 Woody, 3 Buzz’s, 1 Bullseye and 1 Slinky. I’m always looking for them :smiley:

Can’t wait for the LGM’s, Rex’s, Jessie’s & Lotso’s to hit the UK :smiley:

I had the original Woody as a kid that was made when Toy Story came out. Now I’m waiting to get the one from the collection.

I had three Woody dolls, but my younger sister lost one of them.

I had the woody from the first burger king set and then I got a larger one that played a guitar for Christmas that I loved and inspired me to learn guitar. I lost the burger king one but my guitar playing one still sets on my bed. I hope to get a bullseye and Jessie to go with him after the TSC wave 2 comes out.

Of course I did! I still have him, actually. I have a lot of Buzz and Woodys.

I have three bins of Toy Story toys in my attic. I had tons and tons of Toy Story toys. I think I have like six Woody dolls and I’m not including the Toy Story Collection because they don’t have the sentimental value.

I also had tons of TS toys, I’ll have to post them here sometime…

I remember I wanted a Woody toy really badly back when I was 6 and Toy Story had just came out. My mom told me that if I passed my swim test (which was crossing a 20 ft width of the pool underwater) that I’d get one. So I forced myself to do so, managed to complete it under 40 seconds, and I did get Woody (along with a nice trophy). And that was one of the greatest feelings of accomplishment I had in my childhood.

Yeeeeh, and a Buzz :smiley:

Don’t you hate it when they do that!

My mum gave away all my Thundercats!

I didn’t have a Buzz or Woody until the 2nd film came out. I had a Sing a Long Woody. Not the same but better than nothing.

But I have my Toy Story Collection Buzz and Woody now!

I had many woody’s probably about 5 big woody’s and then about 200 mini ones from fast food toys and small ones here and there most are gone now not by my choice still have my first 15 years old and in terrible condition he’s missing his vest belt bandana holster and his arm got cut off by my little brother he was 3 but its most precious possestion

Yes, I did. I couldn’t find Woody, but here’s my old Buzz figure.

If I remember correctly, the Woody doll I had was slightly better than the regular version…it had a better modeled face and wasn’t as overstuffed. It still wasn’t perfect though.

Whats with the red things on his waist and torso? What do they do?

It’s been so long I kind of forgot how badly made old Buzz looks now compared to the new one, like with all the holes in his body and the wings being too small.

I’ve always wanted a Woody and a Buzz doll, but they’re really expensive where I come from. A decent one costs about $80 o.O

It makes him say various phrases calling for Woody. Apparently it’s supposed to connect with another Woody doll or something.

Is his arm actually meant to hang down like that or is it broken or something? I’m pretty sure my old Buzz couldn’t do that, though it would be nice if it could’ve.

No, it can do that without being broken. It might just be the angle of the picture or something, though.