Diecast 'Cars' Wishlist

Now that, is as specific as you can get. 8D

I mean like a regular one, or one that talks or something.

Holley’s paint is highly reflective and changes appearance quite often in the film. The toys seem to most closely match how the paint looks in overcast London. Heck, in Radiator Springs she looks almost PINK. XD

I only have a few of these personally, but my brother has like, A LOT. We don’t have any from Cars 2 though. I’m hoping here pretty soon we can get Finn McMissile, Francesco, Rod and Leland Turbo. :mrgreen:

Net: Yeah, I would have liked it better if they went with a deeper purple for the toy though.

Snipe: Cool stuff! I’ve never seen Leland but I would sure like him!

^Yeah, I’m actually not sure now that they make him, but they should. :-\

And funny you replied today, cause guess what? My brother just got the Finn McMissile diecast! :D We’ve been fighting over who gets to look at him all evening. 8D

Hahaha! Weird! My brother bought Finn when we were down in New York this summer, they were so much cheaper down there! Not fair! And we do the same thing. 8D Normally we let the one who paid for it look at it first. Which is typically me. :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still hoping to start my collection sometime after Christmas. I remember the last time I checked the Disney store they didn’t have any.

I’ve been buying the main characters since May, I still have to get the new Lightning Mcqueen design again, since that I have 7 different types, I’m so in love with Finn,it’s gorgeous

[quote="MissCarrera":1io7mban]they were so much cheaper down there! Not fair![/quote:1io7mban]

8D Have you tried getting them off eBay? That's how we got most of ours. Of course, you'd still have to pay for shipping. :-\

I finally found Zundapp!!!

They had one at Target today! I screamed in the middle of the toy aisle! 8D

^ hahahaha, it’s so small but it’s design is perfect

I’m looking for a new Sally, but I’ve not seen her in stores for a while???, did she have a Cars 2 line up toys?? the last one I had desappeared, I guess my 4 years little cousin took it

Jonah: I’m not allowed to order things online. :laughing:
bryan: I haven’t seen Sally in stores for ages. :unamused: I don’t even know if they made her a Cars 2 one. It would have been the same as the first, so probably not. :frowning:

Exactly. There probably wouldn’t be a point in releasing a Sally in the Cars 2 line because she didn’t appear in the movie that much and she stayed the same as far as paint scheme and all goes.

Oh, I hadn’t thought about that. :laughing: I don’t get to either, when I want to buy things online my parents do it for me.

I haven’t seen Sally around recently either. You’d think they’d still sell her, but I guess not. :unamused:

Well, in honour of the Christmas spirit I thought I would put up some diecast pics I found. I got a kick out of most of them and wish I had them! 8D

Santa Queen :stuck_out_tongue:

Holiday Buddies!

Winter Italians

Christmas Cruiser

Even Doc’s in on it!

And I just had to throw this in there, it is just too random. 8D

Awesome, MC! The one with McQueen as Santa made me laugh. I love Guido and Luigi’s outfits. The last one is ‘Santa Car’ from Mater Saves Christmas. :mrgreen:

Hmm. I’m gonna still try to colect some of these for Christmas. Oh, I love your new avatar and sig SallyMcQueen!

I asked for one for Christmas. So, we’ll see which one I get. :sunglasses: Thank you! I love Christmas Sally and Lightning. :mrgreen:

Your welcome. It might be hard for me to get some since I haven’t seen any at local stores. Ah well, not really in a rush to get them.