Diecast 'Cars' Wishlist

I finally got a Francesco, bringing my die cast collection up to 23. I plan on catching up on some of the cars from both movies, and I’m getting the Mack truck next.

I have Lightning McQueen, Mater, Luigi, Ramone, Finn McMissile, and Francesco.

I wish I had:
(1) Nigel Gearsly
(2) Bob Cutlass and Darrell Cartrip (2-pack)
(3) The Queen
(4) Holley Shiftwell
(5) Lewis Hamilton
(6) Acer
(7) Race Team Sarge
(8) Max Schnell
(9) Rod Torque Redline
(10) Jeff Gorvette
(11) Shu Todoroki
(12) Pope Pinion IV
(13) Charlie Checker
(14) Flo
(15) Wingo
(16) Mel Dorado
(17) Sheriff
(18) Carla Veloso
(19) Suki
(20) Otis
(21) Snot Rod
(22) I-Screamer
(23) Sally
(24) Uncle Topolino and Mama Topolino (2-pack)
(25) Edwin Kranks
(26) Leak Less
(27) Fillmore
(28) Red
(29) Security Guard Finn

I haven’t updated my collection in some time. I’m so happy they’re bringing back some of the classic models, though! And since seeing Planes, I’m kinda back on the World Of Cars hype train! (Heheheh vehicle puns) Bummer that since last going to Walmart they didn’t have any of the Cars I’m looking for (Although they did have the cutest thing ever: a two-pack with Lightning and Sally, complete with a little Wheel Well dining table! Andddd a two-pack with Mater and Holley… boy did that set off my fangirl mode! :mrgreen: I must post pictures of them sometime)

I really wish I could find a Holley Shiftwell that comes by itself…

^It drives me nuts that the girls are so difficult to find when they’re such pivotal characters! (“Drives”… again with the vehicle puns… :stuck_out_tongue: ) It took me forever to get my Holley… it began in November 2011 when I finally found a few at Wal-Mart, but I decided not to buy her yet… a few weeks later when I went back, the Holleys had vanished entirely. From there on out, I spent a lot of time going through aisles worth of Cars diecasts all over different stores and couldn’t find one! I finally was able to get one for $5 on eBay. Maybe you should check there, if you have the chance.