Disney Animation Student Program?

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long awaited thanks, you’ve all been quite helpful and I appreciate all the help. I plan on polishing up my portfolio with some anatomy sketches, and perhaps some side by side comparisons of realistic drafts vs. a more stylized cartoon version of the same subject. Hopefully I’ll be applying for the student program in summer of 2010, let’s hope for the best!

thewisecookiesheet - Any information your friend could pass along would be much appreciated!

Thanks to all!

Hi all!

I noticed that this thread has been dead for a while :s
I was hoping I could help revive it by asking the question… Has anyone applied for the Disney Student Program this year?

I applied on the 25th March but still haven’t heard anything…? Its kinda odd actually, On the FAQ’s on the disneyanimation.com website it states that we can check our status bar on our profile to see where about we are in the application process but I dont have a status bar. I’ve double checked everything on my profile and everything seems good but other than that…nothing!

If you have a applied and gone through the application process on your profile online, your help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!!

I dont understand… Did you apply for the Disney Internship also?