Disney Parks

I think if you really enjoy Disney World, you should definitely check out Disneyland! :smiley: There’s just something about it, the thought that Walt himself walked on this land, it just makes it all the more special! :slight_smile:

I’ve been to both Disney World and Disneyland. I’ve been to Disney World once, but it was for about a week. Then I’ve been to Disneyland tons of times. I used to have annual passes and I used to go after school sometimes when nobody is there. It’s pretty cool. And apparently my Dad is thinking about getting another set of annual passes.

When it comes down to which park I like better, it would be Disneyland. First, It’s like a 15 minute drive from where I live, and I don’t have to get on a plane. Second, it’s not nearly as hot as Disney World. Florida has ridiculous humidity. Third, California Adventure, only in California.

However, Disney World does have Epcot, The animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios (which was my favorite park). Still an awsome time.

As much as I am geographically unadvantaged, I have actually been to the US Disney parks a few times. Last 2007 I was in WDW, and in 2001/2004 both Disneyland & WDW. I’ve also been to Disneyland HK (this year) and Disneyland Tokyo (long time ago), but the only one I am yet to go to is Disneyland Paris (and, ironically, I was in Paris a few years ago :S). I travel a lot to the US alot and I always make sure I get to go to at least one park.

I’m already in the process of booking and planning my trip to Anaheim later next year (Thanksgiving in the US. That’s gonna be awesome). It’s the only way I can express my inner child in a world where you’re ridiculed for doing so, so these trips has a personal benefit in a way.

You can check out my recent HK Disneyland photos out at flickr.com/photos/phileasman … 890142461/

I’ve been to the parks 4 times with my family, but I’ve lost count of the times I’ve gone with my co-workers or by myself. Wish I kept count. :stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone is going to Disney World for vacation … I work in Magic Kingdom. You’ll probably see me if you know what I look like. =P I’m in Custodial, and usually in Tomorrowland, or the Fantasyland/Toontown area.

I’ll be in the parks this time next week. Yay! :smiley:

Wow, how did I miss this thread?

I’ve been to Disneyland twice, when I was 8 or 9 years old. I shouldn’t admit to this, but… it was back when they actually had the ticket books (“E Tickets” etc.). I remember loving Small World and Pirates of the Caribbean, and being anxious about the Haunted Mansion (although I thought the stretching pictures were cool). I’d love to go back someday.

I’ve been to Walt Disney World twice, once in 1999 and once in 2004, both trips in early December so got to enjoy a lot of the Christmas/holiday stuff. I love WDW and wish I could go more often. There really is so much to see and do, not just the rides (although there are some great rides). I need to get back, because so many new things (many of them Pixar related) have opened since I was last there. I really want to see the Nemo musical at AK, and try my hand at Toy Story Mania at the Studios.

This is a great thread! I love Disneyland, I’m lucky I’ve even been able to go as many times as I have! Grad Nite this year was a lot of fun!

I only just visited the one in Anaheim last year. Hopefully I will make it to the one in Orlando…

I’ve been to Disneyland Paris exactly once, when I was about eight years old, maybe ten years. I don’t remember much from it.

I desperately wanna revisit it because I love Disney so much, but it’s quite a hassle to get there… Paris is the closest Disneyland in my area. And it’s really expensive.

Oh well. Though not Disney-related, the Netherlands has the Efteling, which won many a prize for being the best amusement park in Europe. In fact, it inspired Disneyland Paris, if I remember correctly. I love that place and I go there twice every year. So that kinda makes up for it I guess!