Disney Store Ratatouille DVD Exclusive

My mother pre-ordered the Ratatouille DVD at my local Disney Store yesterday for me. :smiley:

I provided Upcoming Pixar with enlarged photos of all 4 lithographs and the containing folder mom brought home from the sale.

~~=oP

Again I wonder why we have no Disney Stores over here. Enjoy your lithographs :slight_smile:

Awesome pitcures there PV! I guess I might take a trip to a D-store myself sometime soon.

Oh! Thanks Rachel :slight_smile:

Here is my closest one…

Garden City Shopping Mall
Kessels Rd
Upper Mt Gravatt QLD 4122
Tel: (07) 3219 4988

Only one in Queensland :frowning: and It’s not even on my side of the river. Having a car doesn’t help either. Maybe when I am down that way next. Thanks again Rachel :slight_smile:

bawpcwpn - That’s ok. Glad to have helped. :wink:

If that store in QLD does indeed exist, could you PM me and let me know? My mum is going to Brisbane in a couple of months, and I might get her to go there for me and bring me back some stuff. And feel free to give us a report on what sort of merchandise is available there, in the Ratatouille Toys! thread. We’d love to read it.

Is there any way to find out global release dates for the DVD? And whether those cool lithographs will be available globally?

Very nice!!!

I got the lithographs- they had asked me when I went to pick up my pre-ordered Jungle Book and I couldn’t resist. :stuck_out_tongue: The one thing I hate is like Jungle Book, Costco’s bound to have one with Disney pins included. =P

No harm in buying two copies of the DVD. :wink:

Yeah, I can put those lithos with my TI ones. Though I’ll to repeat what I did with TI and sell the disney store’s DVD. Disney insists on only having fullscreen and in my world fullscreen is the devil. So yeah I’ll have to buy it twice, but c’mon! Lithos are worth it!

Yah but together that’s over 50 bucks. :stuck_out_tongue: And my dad screamed when I suggested doing so. :laughing:

When I get my paycheck from the Disney Store I work at, I am going to pre-order the Ratatouille DVD pronto. I want those lithographs. No. I need those lithographs… (snigger)

You know, I should just order five sets of the DVD and mail the lithographs to some of you guys. T’would be more convenient for you. :wink:

Thank you for the information, PV!

Puh-ha! :laughing:

Yeah, it is alot of money, but it’s worth it… :wink:

– Mitch

Heheh. I agree with that, but what would you do with five copies of the Ratatouille DVD? :wink:

rachel - Well, I would… Hmm. What would I do with them? looks at the fireplace

My gosh, that was mean. :laughing: Well, I suppose that I could…mail them to you guys. Heheh. :wink:

– Mitch

Mitch - How much does the Ratatouille DVD cost anyway? (In US dollars - I’ll convert it). 'Cause I was going to buy the lithos from eBay anyway, but I’m just wondering if it would be easier and cheaper for me to get someone to buy the DVD and send me the DVD and lithos. I don’t know…

rachel - I’m not quite certain, actually. I believe that it is approxiamately $20.00 if you pre-order the DVD – perhaps more since the lithographs are included. I’ll have to check next time I visit the local Disney Store in my area.

– Mitch

Mitch - That would be great if you could check for me. :wink:

Rat’s DVD is selling for a standard price of 29.99 dollars retail and the Blu-Ray is going for 34.99.

But that’s just the suggested retail price, lots of places are offering it for less. :smiley:

I just got the lithographs, and let me tell you they are AWESOME!!!
It’s so worth it. Go to ypur local Disney Store NOW!!
lol