Disneystrology

What year was this book released?

could you tell me what June 29th is ?

Edit: just seen it on first page, it does sound quite a lot like me actualy!

Hey There! Could you please post December 12th I’d really appreciate it! Thanks

Oh why not? I dont remember if I’ve done this or not, but how about…

December 31

Who remembers what Feb 29 was? And I’m curious to see what April 1st is.

Cheshire cat is perfect for that date.

I was thinking of someone more rambunctious for April 1st.

It was at the top of the page you posted on. You really didn’t see it?

Obviously I did not, that’s what I asked for it to be put up.

When it comes to topics like these. I look to see if it’s been posted already. I lookewhatever I need to know in the search bar and see if it’s there. For this I would look for the mounth and see if someone asked for it already. Which was the case for the one’s you asked. Then I don’t need to ask anymore. Spirit also dosen’t have to put the same pictures up all the time.

Well, I didn’t fricken’ see it. So sue me. If Spirit has a problem with doing it he/she didn’t have to do it. And if they had a problem, they’d tell me and I’d be cool with it.

I think this is getting out of hand.

I didn’t have any problem in posting the picture again, since she also asked for a new one and I had to make a post anyway.

And, after all, it’s not a big deal if she missed the previous time it was posted. I think some times we have to laid down our moderator’s instincts.

Interesting. Parts of mine seem to fit. :slight_smile:

I was born on September 12 so I’m gill!:

Could someone please find July 20th (my birthday) and May 2nd (my brother’s birthday)?

Mine did’nt fit that well but could you do four more for me? How about September 12th, December 19th,October 22nd and August 1st?