Disneystrology

I’m June 28

PIxarfan91 you got:

From everyone’s favorite underrated Pixar film, Princess Dot! Not a bad one at all.

Snake&Robot you got:

The breakout star of Cars, Mater! Continuing this rather bizarre run of Pixar characters everyone seems to be getting. I’m sure that’ll change up as we go along depending on who replies or not.

How about October 13th and November 16th? Those are my parent’s birthdays. ^^

I guess it kinda sounds like me but Dot?

November 25th :slight_smile:

This is totally wicked! Could you do me? October 16th. :smiley:

:open_mouth: :frowning: Mater. That was not expected.

Nice. Can you do me, please? My birthday’s June 7th.

Wow. I am neither sensetive or cautious. :laughing: It doesn’t fit at all.

This looks interesting! :smiley:

Can you please look up my friends’ birthdays (the 14th of January, 31st of July and 24th of November)? Thanks!

Give him some time! but, in the meantime, can you do February 21st? (president’s day!!!)

Who are on May 11th. and April 11th? And which day is Alice in?

Could you do September 28th please? :smiley:

March 4th Too please!

Not that I believe in astrology, but mine’s December 19th (which was just a month ago).

October 18th. Thanks for posting this aerostarmonk, and pass my thanks to this friend of yours! :slight_smile:

I was able to figure out mine, February 9th. (I found out the way of the url, 'twas like a puzzle :stuck_out_tongue:)

Not my favorite movie, but it’ll do. The description though, spot on. And, it’s a purple theme, yay~ :laughing:

What an interesting book though. Not something I’d spend my money on, but something I’d look though.

Meh, I got this.

The description is not that bad, anyway. But May had some characters that would have been much more appropriated. Alice description, in particular, would have been perfect.

Lol, you have an “Unusual Imagination”.

SOMEONE PLEASE DO FEBRUARY 21st!