Disneystrology

what about Dec. 21 (less than a month, yay!), sept 20, April 18 (was that one alredy done?), and October 29 & 30?

You all have such great birthdays!

8D thats really ironic! October 30th is my dog’s birthday, and its Trusty!! (my dog is also a hound, though not a bloodhound)

Their Sally image is the same one as your signature. Who’s birthday is September the 20th?

a friend ive had since the 3rd grade, she’s obsessed with the Disney Princesses, especially Belle and Tangled

^ :open_mouth: Belle and Rapunzel are my favorites!!!

is this thread still active? If it is, my birthday is February 7th :slight_smile:

That’s the day my parent’s got married.

Can you look up my birthday, August 11th please?

[size=85] :laughing: How about October 12th? [/size]

[size=85] :smiley: I love The Aristocats, that was my favorite movie when I was 6 or so, and Marie is so darned cute
The description fits perfectly too <3[/size]

Do they have Feb 29th in that book? It only comes every four years so I was wondering.

They have it… The Cheshire Cat.

A great choice, considering it’s such an odd day.

That is a good choice. Thought they wouldn’t have it.

Hmm… I haven’t seen Brother Bear, so I have no clue who that character is. :stuck_out_tongue: But the description fits me (surprisingly) very well.

Can anyone tell me what February 13th is? I haven’t been following the thread but it is my birthday today actually, and I would love to know which one I am. :laughing: