Do you collect anything?

Whoa! That is awesome, Lori&Co! (You’ve got WALL-E stuff, too, right? 'Cause that’s my favorite Pixar film… <3 )

Unfortunately it’s not that easy to find much “Wall-e” stuff, but I do have two incredible figures of Wall-e and Eve, which I love a lot because of the really accurate way they were made!
Oh, and I also have a big Wall-e peluche and the Blu-ray disc of the film, of course :smiley:

That’s great! So you do have a few of those…at least. I’m having the same problem finding that stuff myself as well. (And we do have a thread over in the Feature Films section of the forums. It’s called “Why do some Pixar movies get so little merchandising?” Or…you could post some photos over in the “Pixar collection” thread, which is located in Fandom.)

I really hope I’m not going off-topic too much here…

Oh, perhaps I’ll post something there when I have the chance to take some photos of the collection. Thank you for telling me, anyway!

You’re welcome!

Time for some collection updates!

First of all, I’m addicted to Angry Birds. So here is a part of my Angry Birds collection:

I’m also a fan of Sci-Fi:

And finally, my tropical-themed collection:

Well…these are just a few of my collections. So there you go!

evspixarfan2012

^Very cool! Those are all really good! :smiley:

On another note, I imported an anime soundtrack vinyl from 1983 and I’m looking forward to it (eventually) getting here to add to my record collection. :sunglasses:

You’re quite welcome, Leirin! :smiley:

Oh, an anime soundtrack vinyl? That’s interesting…

I have a large amount of earrings and nailpolish.

I’m curious, how do you collect nailpolish?
If you use it enough, won’t you just end up with an empty bottle?

^You buy more! Also when you have so much nail polish, it takes a while for a bottle to go empty.

I’m starting to collect more LEGOs now… :unamused:

My roommate is all about legoes. Her bedding is even the Lego Movie.

^The Lego Movie?! Oh me gosh! :open_mouth: And my bedding right now is WALL-E! :mrgreen: <3

(Actually, there is a WALL-E Lego kit that’s supposed to come out later this year…I think. :unamused: )

It sees there is a Lego kit for everything now.
I’m ambivalent as to whether or not that’s a good thing.

I am a Lego collector by the way.
I tend to prefer the generic sets, ones that can be used for anything or be anything.
That said, the Lego Friends models are interesting.

But things like Batman or Elves or whatever are too specific for my tastes.

I miss the mediaval, urban and pirate sets of the 80s.

Oh wow! How long have you had it? I feel like that’s a bedding they wouldn’t make anymore.

You never know, things from the 80s tend to come back.

Unless you’re doing eBay searches. That’s how my mom found it (and a few other WALL-E items)… I’ve been using these bedsheets since after the last Christmas season. I did find a comforter set over on Amazon, but they only had a twin size (whereas my bed is actually a full-size)… Therefore, I don’t actually have a WALL-E comforter…yet.

But in the meantime, I’m using a full-size palm tree pattern comforter…most likely because of my beachy room theme and tropical collection.I’ve also got a Garfield comforter (which actually belonged to my older brother once when he was little), but it appears to be a somewhat smaller size…

Got rid of the queen-size turquoise comfoter, too.

To be on-topic, other LEGOs I’m considering (besides the upcoming WALL-E kit, of course) include the upcoming Tardis, plus the already existing (be it in stores or overstock warehouses) other kits such as R2-D2, Millenium Falcon, and the LEGO Ideas Birds kit. I currently have a LEGO Movie-related kit of the Double-Decker Couch.

My record collection is starting to become too much for me to contain. :laughing: There’s 80+ records at the moment and I’ve run out of storage!!

I love collecting things, but at times in my life like this when I’m moving and need to get rid of as much stuff as possible, its difficult having so much stuff.

I collect a lot of Pixar stuff (in fact my desk is basically a display of my Toy Story replicas), including toys, books, clothes, dvs, etc. I have a ton of Toy Story stuff and over 200 Cars Die-cast (mostly loose from when I was younger). I also have a huge Lego collection and also collect some Star Wars stuff too (I have a lot of Boba Fett stuff because he’s my favorite character). I also collect Disney Infinity stuff and used to collect Angry Birds plush (which I got teased for in 6th grade so I kinda stopped collecting). I was very into Minecraft as well but I don’t really collect much of it anymore (I do still play it though).