Do you collect anything?

I’m curious, how do you collect nailpolish?
If you use it enough, won’t you just end up with an empty bottle?

^You buy more! Also when you have so much nail polish, it takes a while for a bottle to go empty.

I’m starting to collect more LEGOs now… :unamused:

My roommate is all about legoes. Her bedding is even the Lego Movie.

^The Lego Movie?! Oh me gosh! :open_mouth: And my bedding right now is WALL-E! :mrgreen: <3

(Actually, there is a WALL-E Lego kit that’s supposed to come out later this year…I think. :unamused: )

It sees there is a Lego kit for everything now.
I’m ambivalent as to whether or not that’s a good thing.

I am a Lego collector by the way.
I tend to prefer the generic sets, ones that can be used for anything or be anything.
That said, the Lego Friends models are interesting.

But things like Batman or Elves or whatever are too specific for my tastes.

I miss the mediaval, urban and pirate sets of the 80s.

Oh wow! How long have you had it? I feel like that’s a bedding they wouldn’t make anymore.

You never know, things from the 80s tend to come back.

Unless you’re doing eBay searches. That’s how my mom found it (and a few other WALL-E items)… I’ve been using these bedsheets since after the last Christmas season. I did find a comforter set over on Amazon, but they only had a twin size (whereas my bed is actually a full-size)… Therefore, I don’t actually have a WALL-E comforter…yet.

But in the meantime, I’m using a full-size palm tree pattern comforter…most likely because of my beachy room theme and tropical collection.I’ve also got a Garfield comforter (which actually belonged to my older brother once when he was little), but it appears to be a somewhat smaller size…

Got rid of the queen-size turquoise comfoter, too.

To be on-topic, other LEGOs I’m considering (besides the upcoming WALL-E kit, of course) include the upcoming Tardis, plus the already existing (be it in stores or overstock warehouses) other kits such as R2-D2, Millenium Falcon, and the LEGO Ideas Birds kit. I currently have a LEGO Movie-related kit of the Double-Decker Couch.

My record collection is starting to become too much for me to contain. :laughing: There’s 80+ records at the moment and I’ve run out of storage!!

I love collecting things, but at times in my life like this when I’m moving and need to get rid of as much stuff as possible, its difficult having so much stuff.

I collect a lot of Pixar stuff (in fact my desk is basically a display of my Toy Story replicas), including toys, books, clothes, dvs, etc. I have a ton of Toy Story stuff and over 200 Cars Die-cast (mostly loose from when I was younger). I also have a huge Lego collection and also collect some Star Wars stuff too (I have a lot of Boba Fett stuff because he’s my favorite character). I also collect Disney Infinity stuff and used to collect Angry Birds plush (which I got teased for in 6th grade so I kinda stopped collecting). I was very into Minecraft as well but I don’t really collect much of it anymore (I do still play it though).

In addition to the large shelf of Toy Story toys occupying my room, I’m starting to take an interest in the Smash Bros. amiibos. I’m debating whether or not to keep them boxed.

I recently expanded my mineral/fossil collection by a good bit. One of the museums I frequent was having a sale a few weeks ago and I now have two amethysts, a green-blue chryscolla, a glittery blue-green-purple chalcopyrite, a rose quartz, an orange calcite, a piece of petrified wood, and an otodus shark tooth. It’s one addictive hobby, I gotta tell ya!

I’d say keep them sealed. In case if you’d ever wanted to sell them or need money for something, just keep them sealed.

That’s what I’m currently doing with the rare, Meta Knight amiibo. I’m planning on purchasing both the Japanese and American release of the R.O.B. amiibo since the two regions have different colors based on the Famicom and NES, respectively.

I suppose I enough Disney duck comics to qualify as a collection. Or the beginning of one more like.

To bump this thread now, I want to start collecting Back to the Future stuff…from that website with an official Back to the Future shop! :smiley:

I collect BTTF stuff myself. Currently I have the LEGO Delorean, both Doc and Marty from LEGO Dimensions, a replica hoverboard, Marty Jr’s hat, BTTF: The Ultimate Visual History book, two Hot Wheels DeLoreans, the Marty reaction figure, the USA Today from Oct. 22, 2015, the Target exclusive steelbook 30th Anniversary Bluray set, and a signed poster from the cast of the first one. However, I’m pretty sure Michael J. Fox’s signature isn’t legit. :cry: oh well

Whoa! That’s a lot of Back to the Future stuff, PixarDude! Did you know they also have Funko Pop figures and a Yahtzee game, too? Have you seen that Back in Time documentary?

I’m not too interested in the Pop figures, but that Yahtzee game is cool. I’ve heard about the documentary, but haven’t seen it. I really want that Flux Capacitor car charger, though, especially since I’m getting my license soon :smiley: