Do you like Winne the Pooh?

I loved Winnie the Pooh when I was younger and I still do. It is a timeless classic that has stood the test of time.

Of course! I enjoyed the original featurettes and the 80s/90s TV series. And I thought the new movie was adorable and funny. I’ve seen that one 3 times and may see it again. :slight_smile:

I will never stop loving WTP.

I like Winnie the Pooh. It was a classic disney character growning up.

I love classic disney.

Of course I love Winnie the Pooh! The first and last movies are two of my top four favorite Disney films, and I even think the Disney Toon Studio ones were quite enjoyable too, and surprisingly darker. Usually, it’s the other way around. They’re all my favorite characters from Disney pretty much, though.

This!

I reallyliked the 2011 Winnie the Pooh

Me too! I just wish it was longer. :frowning:

I somehow I still managed to love it just like it is, but I do agree with you there. I also kind of missed Gopher, but I still thought the film was perfect.

The film’s plot is very well-crafted and very charming. The writers turned two stories into a non-cinematic storyline and does that rather well. The cast (who is different then the actors who voiced the Pooh characters in the last ten years) did a fine job. It’s not really ambitious, only being a Winnie the Pooh film, but it’s a lot of fun and one that has passion into it.

Oh my gosh I forgot all about Gopher!!

I once went to see Pooh’s Heffalump Movie in theaters years ago, and I never got the DVD.

I saw the most recent Winnie the Pooh movie a while ago and honestly, it was way funnier than I ever imagined! I lost it at the ‘I cannot knot’ part. :laughing:

“Can you knot?”
“I cannot.”
“So you can knot!”
“I cannot knot!”
“Not knot?”
“Who’s there?”
“POOH!”
“Pooh who?”

And the whole story of the ‘Backson’ was just really amusing as well. And of course, it’s just a charming little movie.

Yes, it was very funny! That simple sort of humor that seems so rare in kid’s movies these days.

The knot puns were great. I wonder how they translated that scene for other countries.

I must remember to watch it in Dutch. Disney’s really good at translating jokes in their movies, so they probably made something funny from it!

That’s probably the only WtP movie I haven’t seen.

Oh I’m super curious to know what they would of done in the not/knot case.