Does Brave make it into your top 5 best Pixar movies list?

After watching it yesterday, I don’t think it is strong as the majority of the Pixar library. I like it much better than either Cars movie. I like the characters, the plot was strong, the film was
strongly polished, had some great comedy, and I like the theme of changing fate. But the characters aren’t as strong as they could be, the third act is not as strong as it could be, and the theme could have been better analyzed. But I like it a lot, and after Cars 2, that is high praise.

My ranking of the films:
13.Cars 2
12.Cars
11.Brave
10.A Bug’s Life
9.Toy Story
8.Monsters, Inc.
7.Toy Story 2
6.The Incredibles
5.Ratatouille
4.Wall-E
3.Finding Nemo
2.Up
1.Toy Story 3( you can’t top perfection)

mmmmm, probably not. It was okay but I wouldnt rank it that high. My top 5 are probably

Cars
Finding Nemo
Toy Story 3
Monsters Inc
WALL-E

I like it, but it doesn’t make my top 5.

That’s how I feel.

Very good, but all the movies on my Pixar list are strongly liked, so being in the top 5 really really means something. 8D

Yes it does loved the movie from the first minute i saw it!

Here my list:

1. Toy story 3
  2. Brave
  3. Up
  4. Ratatouille
  5. Wall-E
  6. Monster inc
  7. Toy story 2
  8. Finding Nemo
  9. Toy story
  10. The Incredibles
  11. A bugs life
  12. Cars 2
  13. Cars

Glad you liked it so much! :smiley:

It does make my list. But Ratatouille is still at the top.

Yes it did!! It is on no 3 for me now…I think it is a fantasy adventure which worked for me :smiley:

I can’t really rank the Pixar films, partly because some of them I’ve been watching since I was very young so they obviously have more of a nostalgia value for me. But I probably wouldn’t say Brave is one of my favourite Pixar films, even though I really like it.Maybe I’ll change my mind once I’ve seen it a few more times.

Hard to say for me. I have a lot of mixed feelings on it. Plus, my list is very cluttered, and full of ties. I’m not sure really.

No, it doesn’t. I put it at 10 on my list, but 8-11 are pretty much a tie in my book. That doesn’t mean it’s bad. I just think that it wasn’t Pixar’s finest and definitely could (and should) have been a little better.

Yes and no. Technically, it’s not exactly my favorite subject matter (Toy Story, Cars), but being that this is Pixar, that doesn’t matter at all because I still think the Pixar talent, humor, and creativity (basically) is all there. So I do really love it. If I were to get really personal and give each an individual ranking, it wouldn’t make it, but since I don’t like whenever I try to do that, it is #1 along with the other 12 movies (or maybe just 11 of 'em, haven’t decided about #13 yet). But I still recommend it to all Pixar fans. Just because it may not be as groundbreaking as the others doesn’t mean it’s not great or worthy because it is, in fact, both of those things.

It’s somewhere in the middle for me.

Is Brave in my top 5 Pixar movies? Yes, yes it is.

1. Toy Story 2
  2. WALL•E
  3. Ratatouille
  4. Brave
  5. Finding Nemo

(oh, and, since you didn’t ask…)

1. UP
  2. Toy Story 3
  3. Monsters University
  4. Monsters, Inc.
  5. The Incredibles
  6. Toy Story
  7. Inside Out
  8. A Bugs’ Life
  9. Cars 2

Is my list controversial? Yes, yes it is.

It doesn’t even crack my top ten.

Wee Dingwall - Was starting your response by asking and then answering a question an intentional Zootopia reference? :laughing:

Was that an intentional Zootopia reference?

Yes, yes it was. :sunglasses:

(Though where I am we call it Zootropolis.) :wink: