Don't hate me but...

Up, in one word, is unforgettable.

Absolutely.

I understand and respect your opinions mentalguru but I personally disagree.
Several months after having not seen the film or any clips from it, I was able to remember the name of the Retirement Home. A lot of the scenes, music, and even facial gestures were perfectly clear in my memory as well.

The same thing with me. I deny myself Up for a couple of months, then I watch it so it’s more emotional. It’s been a while for me, and I remember everything from Up. It’s got to be my favorite movie ever.

Up is not my favorite Pixar film, but it’s the one I remember the best. I could recite entire conversations from the movie months after I saw it in theaters, and when I finally saw it again on DVD, I remembered a lot of small details clearly. However, I can understand why you might think that mentalguru, and I respect your opinion.

I thought this film was Pixar’s best storyline because of how much more human it was than most of their other films, personally. They were all very human in terms of characterisation save for one IMO but Up’s very premise alone dealt with a situation that most people will have to deal with one day, and it was an incredibly touching story over all.

To each their own though.