Ever Had a Spooky Experience?

that must have been horrible at the moment. I hate clowns… they’ve always scared me to death. :laughing:

Some crazy guy in a truck in the middle of the nights drove around and through our backyard about 2 years ago. While I was watching whats was going on. He stopped just for a second. Me and him made eye contact. Then he drove off through our neighbors side and front yard and went on his way.

that must have been pretty weird :confused:

I’ve had several paranormal things haappen to me.

At the last day of school our class went to the woods behind our school, where there was a falls. Me and my best freind kept reporting to ourselves about scary things happening to us. We kept seeing shadows in the trees, and one of the shadows kept repeating the same move over and over again like a skipping dvd. We also had said that we felt small rocks being thrown at us. Later our legs had small spots of blood on them. When we were looking out to the falls we saw an old man and a younger man fishing. The falls was like 100 feet below us so it was impossible to be fishing from such tall cliffs. When we looked back the only thing there wheree they were standing was a basset hound. :open_mouth: The tour guide showed us a house that was supposed to be the home of a family looong ago, but it looked exactly like a house from the movie Knowing. :confused: :open_mouth: One more thing that happened to us at the falls. I tripped over a bottle cap in the dirt but when I looked back it hadn’t moved at all. When we came back I saw that it was the top of a beer bottle. :open_mouth: The beer bottle was buried in the ground and when i tried to wiggle the top it wouldn’t move. :question: The inside of it looked like it still had moisture in it. It looked like there was a little dirt in it, but the cap hadn’t been opened. The top of the cap was blurry but the logo looked old school.

Another experience that happened to me seems to be the first one on here about aliens and UFOs. :open_mouth:

On Thanksgiving about two years ago, me, my uncle, and my dad started walking into the house, but my Uncle called my dad back because he saw something in the sky. I went with my dad to the spot. My uncle pointed out a boomerang shaped aircraft with no tailline. It didn’t look like it had any windows but it had words on it. I couldn’t read it because It was too far away. Me and my dad had seen the same had seen the same aircraft a week earlier at the pool. My dad said he saw a boomerang shaped aircraft with no trailline in the sky. He pointed to it like it was so obvious but I couldn’t see it. The last time I saw it was at a pool at my family reunion. I was swimming when I saw the same boomerang shaped aircraft with no trailline. I was pointing out to my great uncle but he said he didn’t see anything?

One more thing about aliens and UFOs.

One night at like 4’o clock in the morning I remember bing in a room with blank walls and everything. The onlything weird in it was a hospital bed a orange skinned baby with black hair in selected places. I’m sure that was a dream though, because it only lasted a few seconds acording to my clock, and I was in the same spot in bed. :laughing:

Last thing. But it’s about Bigfoot! :stuck_out_tongue: In third grade me and my freind were at the recess playground but we walked out the middle school’s baseball diamond. In the same woods that we took our feild trip in we saw a white house and a white ape! :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: Then my freind found a patch of gray and white fur on the baseball diamond! I showed it to my science teacher but he said it might have rabies on it so he threw it on the ground.

In the same baseball diamond with the same freind we were looking for fossils, and I found something strange. It was a rock with a hard black squid thingie on it. It was dead but weird. I kept it in my desk for the rest of the year but when I put it in my backpack it broke, and now it’s just a pile of dirt.

This is the first time I am telling my paranormal experiences to the public. I wish that you would like my story.

My two friends, Ying Jie and Marcus are supposedly, ‘paranormal investigators.’ Yeah. :unamused:. Since they do this kind of thing oftenly, I would usually tag along as well. We always wanted to go to Pulau Ubin (an island off the charts of Singapore) to find some ghosts because we went to the internet and we found some ghost encounters there on the island.

It was a windy night and we were heading to Pulau Ubin on a boat. My friends packed their bags full of our paranormal gear like ghost detector, mirror and red chopsticks (if a ghost possess one of us, they will use it - so they said).

When we got there, it was dark; so we took out our torch light and made our way to a bicycle shop to rent a bike. After renting a bike, we cycle to a dark area and suddenly, a dark object jumped out of the bushes and chased us. We rode like mad racers rushing to the finishing line.

After a few minutes later, it was gone, gone for good. We rushed back to the bicycle shop at full speed. We returned our bikes and ran to the boat port to take a boat back to Singapore. When we were about to leave the port, the dark object appeared out of nowhere and was about to chase us again but luckily, we was leaving the port on the time it appear, we were lucky!

So, it might be nothing, we might have just been seeing this… but, it just might be… something.

:smiling_imp:

Dragon of Onipotency-That’s pretty cool. You should submit it to this guy named Jason Specter, I think his name is. He collects paranormal experiences, and one time he put them all together in a book called The Scary States of America. If you live in Singapore he might still accept it, so you should Google his name or something.

TAMATER: Wow, cool. Thanks, but it happened a long time ago, and that dark object could have been anything. :laughing: Nevertheless, I will check this guy out sometimes. Thanks for the info. :wink:

First, let me start off by apologizing for creating another thread almost identical to this. I never saw this tread before :blush: . Second, I believe that I have seen an alien spacecraft before. It looked like a red divided by symbol (that line with one dot above it and one below it) that just hovered in the sky. I’m not positive it was an alien spacecraft, but still… Oh, and does anyone know of any signs that you’ve been abducted? I know that one sign is odd markings/ bruises appearing on you that weren’t there last night, and I’ve gotten those. But I can’t remember being abducted. But that usually happens, I hear. Here’s a list from crystalinks.com/abduction.html

Possible Signs That You Have Been Abducted
Feeling you are Special or Chosen or have an important task to perform
Have a memory of having a special place with spiritual significance, when you were a youngster
Fear or anxiety over the subject of aliens or UFOs
Sensitivity to issues affecting the Earth, its environment and all life forms than other people
Fear of being kidnapped or abnormal constantly monitoring of your surroundings
Insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you
Must sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall
Paralyzed in bed with a being in your room
Dreams of flying or being outside your body
Dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall
Dreams about seeing UFOs, being inside UFOs, or interacting with UFO occupants
Dreams of doctors or medical procedures
Dreams of destruction or catastrophe
Dreams wherein superior beings, angels, or aliens are educating you about mankind, the universe, global changes or future events
A waking memory of being inside a UFO or interacting with its occupants
Feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night
Seeing unexplained balls of lights or beings when in bed
Beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window
Hearing unexplained physical noises
Unexplained nosebleeds especially when you wake-up
Awakened to discover unexplainable marks or bruises on your body
X-rays or other procedures reveal unexplainable foreign objects lodged in your body
Sinus trouble or migraine headaches
Frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear
Unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them -small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears
Unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment
Missing or lost time
Compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area
A strange fog or haze that should not be there
Strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source
Seeing one or more UFO’s up close within short walking or driving distance
One or more sighting experiences
A strong “marker memory” that will not go away (i.e.: an alien face, an examination, a needle, a table, a strange skinny baby
DNA genetic encodings activated - increased psychic abilities
Channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials
Recall your children or parents speaking of similar experiences on occasion

There is more stuff on the website, but I’d rate some of the material there PG-13. If the link won’t work, just search Zeta Reticuli on Google, and click the 2nd website it says. On that site, scroll down until you see the words (which will be in blue) abducting humans. Ta-da!!

That’s all, humans!!

EDIT: If you guys like weird stuff, you should check out “Weird U.S.” The website has the odd experiences of people from the States. Not sure about any other country, though.

Greetings, paranormal lovers! I for one have heard many cool but true ghost stories that I would love to share here. So, let me start off with this first one called Who’s There? Who’s There? Though this one, I had heard it when I was in school just now, it could be considered to be quite true, as everyone here knows, old Changi was a very ‘spiritual’ place.

Once, a female hotel PR (Public Relations) manager of age 31 booked into a chalet in a place here called Changi with three of her friends - this was many, many ago and those chalets, the old bungalow types, are not there anymore - and that was when they had the fright of their lives.

They aren’t superstitious people and, thus, since the incident, they have tried to explain away what happened, but no one could blame four teenage girls for being scared to be alone in a chalet in lonely Changi with hardly anyone around.

Before they entered the chalet, one of the girls had asked the keeper if the place was haunted because it looked so creepy from the outside. He never made any reply, making it all the more creepier. It made the girls a bit more sorry that they hadn’t invited any boys along to stay with them - it was supposed to be sort of a pajamas party.

They managed to settle in after a while - no barbecue, they had decided that by consensus - and they were starting to get chatty. They began to make some noise when one of the girls said that she had heard the doorbell ring. From where they were, in the living room, they could see the porch outside. There was no one there, so they thought she must had been mistaken. Hence, she too said, yes, that they were right, that she must had been mistaken.

They were chatting away again, chewing the cud rather loudly when that same girl said, “There it goes again.”

That time, they were all quiet and looked hard at the porch from where they were. There certainly was no one there. They could see the porch clearly from where they were. If there were anybody out there ringing the doorbell, they could see the person for sure. Then, all the girls heard it. Loud and clear.

It was the doorbell.

One of the girls screamed but the others quickly hushed her. Then, they all heard it again, and again and again, each time getting louder and more insistent, as if someone was angry and demanding to be let in.

The girls didn’t know what to do. Everybody froze. All their eyes were fixed on the empty porch where the buzzer was. After a little more of the insistent ringing, the bell stopped.

Then, the girls heard it. The back door was leaking open.

All of them screamed and ran out through the front door. They didn’t stop running until they had reached the next chalet. They banged on the door, thumping away without caring about anybody, being extremely afraid. The man who opened the door was in his pajamas and looked a bit nervous. All of the girls pushed past him and stumbled into the living room. There were four other men there, all of them also like the one who had opened the door. They were seated around the table and they clearly had been gambling.

“Uncle, uncle,” they cried, explaining what had happened and begging to be allowed to stay in that chalet with them for the night. They looked at each other as if the girls were mad, but finally one of them agreed, they could stay.

That night, the girls hardly got any sleep. When one of the girls wanted to go to the loo, she forced that hotel manager to tag along and stand guard outside. From where the manager was standing, she could hear her friend singing Amazing Grace to give herself courage while doing her business.

Actually, I see orbs all the time in pictures I take; especially when it’s in a group of people. Not just one orb, but many of all different sizes. It doesn’t scare me… I’m just not really sure what they are or why they show up in pictures taken with a lot of people around. :laughing:

little chef

One time a few years ago, I couldn’t sleep,and I looked out my door which was open, and then,King Kong was in the hallway staring at me,I blinked,still there,I blinked again,still there.I rubbed my eyes,gone.It was FREAKY!

Somethin creepy happened last night. Or you could say VERY EARLY this morning.
So the past few days I haven’t been sleeping right. And I’ve pulled several all nighters.
Here’s why: See I’m really sensitive to scary movies or scary videos. Anything visually scary really. But WHILE watching I have no problem.
So last week me and my friends went to go see Orphan.
And I stayed up all night that day cuz it freaked me out.
And for 4 days after that.

Yeah that’s right. I haven’t slept in 5 days.
And I’ve started to sort of “see things”. I wouldn’t call it hallucinating because they were only for sometimes a few second to like gone in a blink.

And VERY EARLY this morning I was watching a rerun of Recess on disney channel (since they’re the only channel that doesn’t play scary commercials) and it was the episode with the creepy kid who doesn’t talk and just eats PB&J.
At the end of the episode there was a creepy GIRL who didn’t talk and just ate ice cream. And I got freaked out and so I ran to the door to the hallway and guess what I saw… Esther.
For like one second.
That was the scariest thing ever I thought my brain was going to detonate at that point. That is of course, when she faded away after one second.
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

[b:1a2h7cps]little_chef_eva09[/b:1a2h7cps], Yeah, I’m not really a beleiver of orbs or any ghosts for that matter anymore ever since I saw a special on National Geographic about ghosts and it bassically proved that orbs are usually dust, problems with the camera, or just the way light is hitting the lens and stuff. Why they’re in pictures with more people, I don’t know. Still very interesting, but NatGeo kinda ruined it for me. :-\

What I do think is more interesting than ghosts and myths like bigfoot are aliens. They’re is just so many unsolved mysteries concerning aliens out there that it’s hard to say wether or not they’re real.

Well, in Indiana my friends and my dad went to a supposedly haunted cemetary. It was very very creepy and for the first time i believed in ghosts. I caught the ghost as it had been described to me in a photo. Full body. I also witnessed 2 friends get physically beat by an unseen attacker. I had my shirt lifted up when i turned to tell someone i thought i saw it right from the direction i saw it. Although i dont think it liked me as it seemed to target me and anyone i personally chose to bring.

Thats called an astral journey, and it can happen to anyone especially if its a kid, its when your soul gets out of the body when you are sleeping, there sno harm in doing an astral jorney, althought i have heard of people that had been poseded triying to do this :open_mouth:

The spookiest thing? Being in my school at night. Enough said.

Recently, I was walking into my sister’s room at night. My dad was the only other one in the house, and he was in the room down the hall. As I was stepping out, I heard a girl’s voice say “Hi.” It was very clear, and there wasn’t any computer or radio that could have made it. The only thing near me was my dog. It really freaked me out.

Well, I am a grave hunter (I visit the graves of famous deceased people), so I have quite a few stories. Once, in 2006, I was in Greeneville, TN looking to go to the grave of President Andrew Johnson. It was nighttime, but I wanted to drive by the cemetery and see what the grave looked like from the street (I knew it was tall and up on a hill, so it was visible from there). We drove by, I saw it, and was ready to go back to the hotel, but my dad decided to walk in through the pedestrian gateway, which was open. I absolutely did not want to go, but I got shanghaied into it. It was fairly dark, but the marble eagle atop the president’s tall obelisk was illuminated by the heat lightning, which made it bright out otherwise. There were barking dogs off in the distance, which sounded vicious. I was a frightened 11-year-old who didn’t feel like trespassing. Then a vehicle drove up to the cemetery gate, and I was afraid we were getting caught by the caretaker. But we weren’t, as the vehicle turned around shortly afterward. Though I can talk about it and kind of laugh now, I was fairly scared at the time. But I’ve had worse, more frightening experiences in cemeteries since.

I love stuff like this! The unexplainable like ghosts, UFO’s and monsters!

My experience was when I was a wee one.
It’s very vauge now, but I was in my room, it was dark. I dunno if I got up or if this thing scared me and I got up…but it was almost like a flexing finger and it made this weird noise. All I remeber was that it (I think) chased me and I ran off screaming.

Dont recal much after that…

Well, on one not very eventful Thursday, when the folks were watching EastEnders downstairs, my sister and I put a bit of Toy Story 2 on. I put my iPod on my speaker onto standby so it would still charge, and I went into Sarah’s room to watch the film.

Anyway, it got to Jessie’s song, and my stepdad starts shouting from downstairs “turn that music off!”. We thought it was the film, so we turned it down, but then he came upstairs to yell at me because my speaker had allegedly turned itself on, and of course, when I checked my iPod later on, it was a few tracks ahead of where I had left it. :neutral_face: