• Ringo Starr
• Brian May
• Roger Taylor
• John Deacon
• David Bowie
• Shigeru Miyamoto
• Shigesato Itoi
• Masahiro Sakurai

Oh God yes, I’d sell my soul to meet the Pixar directors. Any of them. But, most specially Brad. <3 Also, any Disney directors.

Angus McLane. :-D) And of course anyone from Pixar.

I actually almost met Jay Shuster, a graphics designer at Pixar. He was at some kind of event at the college we live near, and my dad and I went to see it. Unfortunately, the main room he was speaking in was too crowded, so we had to watch him up on a screen in the adjacent room. :-\ But hey, I can still say I was just a wall and a bunch of people away from a Pixarian! :mrgreen: 8D

Jesus! 8D

^Yes! Someday, right? Someday… :sunglasses:

Some day. And hey, you and I’ll meet, too! When we meet Jesus(if not before)!! :smiley:

I hope to meet him to after I die.

Yes! :smiley:

It’s a date. Erm, meeting. 8D

After I become famous, you guys will wan to meet me. 8D

That was a really funny mental image… :laughing:

Yes, I can’t wait to meet Him, too!

Me too! Steve is awesome!

I’d also love to meet Elton John.

I got to meet one of the famous people I wanted to meet!

At a Vanessa Carlton concert in…October, I guess. She was signing autographs at the back, and it was a fairly small place, and I got to tell her thank you and she signed my CD for me. “For Katie, From Vanessa Carlton.” It was unbelievable. I kinda had trouble using my words since I was in shock, but she told me I was beautiful and thanks for buying her album :smiley: It was beautiful.

Oh God yes, I would be thrilled to meet Elton John.

I’ve been to one of his concerts, so technically I’ve been in the same building as him.

^That is so cool! :open_mouth: I’m not as familiar with his work as I’d like to be, but he’s pretty legendary. And it’s an honor enough that he’s still kickin’.

Evangeline: Aw, that’s nice. :slight_smile: I actually got an autograph from Peter Mayhew, the actor who played Chewbacca in Star Wars. It was pretty cool. It’d be totally awesome though if I could meet Anthony Daniels, Harrison Ford, or Mark Hamill, who play C-3PO, Han Solo, and Luke Skywalker respectively. Or George Lucas and John Williams. :-D)

That’s awesome!!I’m jealous.