Fan Art Request

Mitch: I think it will do. The only thing that seems to bother me is her smile. It seems off a little bit, like I think it is too curved up.

directive and Haunt - Eheheh. Thanks.

The Star Swordsman - I’m not too crazy about the smile either, but I have an extremely difficult time drawing lips, so I just went for a more simplistic approach.

I’ll do my best to make the second composition better, but keep in mind that I’m still learning, and am not that good at drawing humans. To reiterate, though, I’ll do my best.

I’ll do another Violet picture if you want, but that one took me three days to complete, sooo…

– Mitch

Love the colouring of this one, Mitch. And if you ask me, I think the smile’s fine- you’ve drawn the whole picture in a 2D, slightly cartoony style, so it fits.

Haunt: I’ll check and see if I could use stuff on your DA. Thanks for the offer.

Mitch: Well, I would want you to try again, but work on the smile a bit, but if it going to be too much work for you, then I’ll take it.

lizardgirl - Thank you very much! :smiley:

The Star Swordsman - Alright-y then. I’ll fix her smile and then resubmit the image, just so as I won’t have to do the entire thing all over again.

– Mitch

I can’t wait to see the editted version Mitch. I also can’t wait to see the VIolet and Tony one together as well.

Pardon the double post everyone, but I just wanted to tell you that I shall start on my Violet/Tony MV in 3 days. If you have anything you want to contribute, please do it, but I’ll need it ASAP.

Very cute!

Hi, sorry to bother you, cuz this question has nothing to do with Violet or Tony. I’m new to the forum (just registered about 30 minutes ago) and was wondering how you go about posting fanart. Thanks for the help! Good luck with the vid!

PadawanLinea:

Well, I have finished the video like about a couple months ago, but thanks for the “good luck”.

As for posting fanart, The Fan Art section of the forms is for Pixar work only. PIxar (or PIxar related work including OCs, people, etc) hand-drawn artwork is specifically displayed here. I assume you have a few drawings that you wish to post up. What you do is create a new topic for your artwork and post it up.

I hope this helps.

Did you want anything off my dA site? Or do all images need to be Vi/Tony?

Haunt: It’s kinda too late for me to use any more images of VIolet, Tony, and even both as my Music video is already complete. And I’m sorry to say that I did not use any of your pictures from your DA account. Sorry. :frowning:

No prob. Well, if you even need any VI crap, you know where to find me ^^
Can’t wait for that video!

Haunt: Uh. . . I’ve been done with the video for a couple of months now. If you want to see it, I can direct you to it.

TSS: Oh geez, yeah you did. :blush:
See, this is what a demanding school year and and very long work shift today does to me. I’ve lost my mind. You’ll have to pardon me.
How about you just ignore the last few posts and I go to bed, eh? :laughing:

Fair enough. DOn’t worry about it Haunt. :wink: