Fanon Pixar ships ahoy!

I don’t know if it can be, but it should be. XD

Well, if it is, then BobXHelen!!!

I had to. Human impulse. <3

Pairing:

Hopper/Atta. Why are you looking at me like that? :open_mouth:

Does this ship conflict with a designated canon ship? If so, which one and do you like it, too?

Oh, goddess, yes. Flik/Atta is very much canon. I’m definitely warming up to F/A, because of just how much chemistry they have.

When did you first contemplate this ship?

The first few times after I was reintroduced to ABL (Nov. 2009) I found that Hopper really semeed to pick on poor Atta the most, going as far as to violate her physical boundries multiple times. The shipping bells went off hard during those moments. Heck, I even started to write a fic about them.

Reality check time! How likely is it that this ship would EVER happen? Horrendously unlikely, unlikely, average chance, above average chance, or I-can’t-believe-they-aren’t-canon chance?

Highly unlikely. The only way this ship would sail is if Hopper kidnapped her and made her his…uh, ‘mistress’. He’s not the type to take ‘no’ for an answer, and what better way to rub it in the ants’ faces that he’s in charge then to take the second-in-line for the throne and make her his? Yeah, that’s not a blow you bounce back from.

Do you prefer one-sided (and if show which direction) or reciprocated?

Realistically speaking, Hopper would lust after her like woah, while Atta is desperately trying to find a way to pacify him any way she can so she doesn’t become a smear on the wall or Thumper’s lunch/chew toy. So it’s a very one-sided lust, and maybe he might form an attachment to her.

I have to ask: WHY?

Because I find to to be a very interesting pairing. I’ve never seen it done before (for shame!), but I really think that someone could take this idea and run with it. The way they interact is wonderful, simply wonderful.

Show the pairing some love! Either show off your fanart/fanfic (with links) or even an admired piece of the aforementioned by someone else instead, or simply post a short drabble right here, right now! (REMEMBER: Please try to keep it PG!):

It’s not much, but it’s something.

She doesn’t want to admit it, but he’s handsome. By ant standards, of course, he is monstrous and hideous, and Princess Atta does not condemn those descriptions, if anything she agrees. But she cannot deny that he is a very attractive male. He doesn’t wait to be spoken to, he speaks whenever he pleases. He doesn’t wait for an opportunity; he takes it whenever he wants. He is confident and handsome and he knows it to be the truth. He is striking in his malice as well as his physical appearance.

Because I consider myself one of the great professors of all things shipping :laughing: , of course I had to come to this board! But oh darn, I’m also quite the canon girl. Can’t think of any fanon ships for me.

Though I was thinking of doing MiragexMr.Incredible just to mess with ol’ Incredigirl…hey, I like her, and she goes good at the end! ;-p But I do understand your die for my ship feelings though, 'cause I get them all the time. ^^

What? Rac, why??? That’s terrible. Then they would divorce, and the kids!! And I despise Mirage with every fiber of my being. Because I really like you, I’m going to imagine you were kidding. :shake:

I am kidding, except for the fact that I like Mirage a lot. I see her as more of a friend/consultant for them.

But I like screwing with my friends, so don’t worry, it means I like you! :laughing:

Oh, okay. Good. :slight_smile: I didn’t mean to go nuts, it’s just that that pairing really kills me. I prefer to think that Mirage was Syndrome’s mistress and Bob completely resisted her. He’s happy with what he has, if not grateful. :slight_smile:

I think they were, um, “dating” too (if ya know what I mean…) but don’t tell me you don’t think Bob was a little bit tempted…

I’m sure as a human man, he was a little. But that thought bothers me a lot, so I don’t think on it much. He denied, in my mind, because love> lust.

In my mind Mirage will end up having to be someone who helps Supers public image and prevent another mass banning in her own way. Also she could provide interesting insights as to how the normal public may precieve supers and how she herself may have precieved them at one stage. Maybe even come to some sort of understanding with Helen. I’d like them to reconcile myself.

Granted I don’t think every single superhero was all that great in history though. Apart from the odd general narcissist I bet a few did take advantage of their positions in a cornicopia of ways. I don’t know, I get the impression the whole law suit thing was just something like the straw which broke the camel’s back. No doubt a lot of fear would have been already there anyway in any case secretly inside even if nothing that big happened- since such power means a lot of responsibility, and not everyone is fit to have that responsibility. But it wouldn’t surprise me if there was the odd ‘hero’ who felt self entitled. Maybe even tried to scam people out of money or other ‘favours’ for saving people. (If you know what I mean).

Of course the thing is corrupt actions exist in every profession or people so such actions are pointless such as getting rid of the entire group or forcing them all to go underground by association if that sort of thing isn’t their entire aim in the first place at least (you know like terrorist organisations)- in fact in any case those type of situations would be perhaps even be more LIKELY to occur in a situation where supers are too frightened to go heroeing without some huge benefit attached. Plus martyr complexes. Even in cases when it’s simply all in ther heads (and in this case it would be real which is even worse)- they are ample fodder for extreme and OTT reactions. Some superheroes comply by the rules- others like Bob break them in secretive mostly harmless ways. Others are probably not so secretive. Perhaps have even had to be hunted down in some cases if they don’t comply and continue business as usual in the beginning of the ban.

Also, while some old heroes will be glad to get back in the game- others will be bitter. Others may have even turned to ‘super-villiany’ in some cases. (I mean… how did they stop that sort of thing anyhow? With no supers on official business how would such things be stopped? It seems unlikely most of the previous villians would just stop which leaves problems…Then again Syndrome kind of proves super-powers are cool and everything but they kind of at times have a hard time beating good old fashioned grey matter inbetween the ears of some intelligent people.)

In any case on an entirely non-shippy note I’d like Mirage to have to work with Edna in some regard. And reconcile with Helen. Perhaps she’d be technically in charge of several supers public image and Helen is one of them (Pffft. :laughing: )

I’d be okay with Mirage and Helen being friends. :slight_smile: However, I prefer the idea where Mirage goes completely into hiding. And missing Syndrome, despite his behavior.

…so I’m bringing back an old thread, with only one question to ask.

Has anyone thought of any Merida-related ships yet?

Goodness, I’m late to this topic…

8D Ahem.

I’ve seen some people shipping Merida with Hiccup. Yeah, from How To Train Your Dragon. …No idea where that came from, but yeah.