Favorite candy

You should have Dunkaroos, their great. Surprised you never had them, they were populer like 12 years ago.

Never heard of Dollar General? Huh. Ever heard of Family Dollar or Dollar Tree? They’re all small stores where I believe everything sells for a dollar. :unamused:

Heard of Dollar Tree not the other one.

You don’t have Dollar Generals? Why? :`-( I love Dollar General. I also like Dollar Tree and family dollar.

I love twix bars. I also love chocolate oranges.

Snipe: Yes, we have a Dollar Tree where I live. It’s awesome because it’s right next to the movie theatre. So we stop there to get snacks before seeing a movie.

Ate soem Tootsie Rolls.

I loooooove peppermints. Also 70% dark chocolate.

Years ago Dairy Queen had a kit kat blizzard. I think it was a monthly one. I loved that one. I thought of making my own, using the candy, ice cream, and milk. Has anyone tried doing something like that?

I love sweets and candy! I have such a sweet tooth! :smiley:

I like pop-tarts, if they’re considered candy, haha!

It’s a shame they’re not widely distributed around the Netherlands though - I have to buy them from expensive import stores. D:

I had a Hershey’s Cookies N Cream a couple weeks ago for the first time in years.

My fave candies are mainly chocolate and/or fruit based. Ritter Sport and Ghiradelli are some of my fave chocolate brands.

I also like these Japanese gummies by a brand called Kasugai, but haven’t been able to have them in a while since I got braces (which I might be getting off soon). These gummies are available in Strawberry, Mango, Lychee, Kiwi, and Peach, and now they have them in Yuzu (an Asian citrus fruit) and Ramune flavors (a Japanese soda)

JustSoWall-eCrazy: I just got my braces off, and I love my Pez candy! (I wish they still had some jellybeans left over, though.)

Rock candy for TSS. But its so bad for my teeth.

I also enjoy the candy buckeyes.

Never heard of those things before. What are they?

Um…well, they’re kinda like peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate, but we usually call them “buckeyes” where I live.

Interesting. I think the first thing that came to my ind when you described those was reeses peanut butter candy. but never heard of “buckeyes” before until now.

That’s because I live in the “Buckeye State”. Some say it should be considered our state candy–if there was one.

AH!!! That’s where it comes from. it makes so much sense now! :slight_smile: