Favorite Character In Family Guy?

Good character choice EJE. I like Death too.

Death’s hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=E43X3-y6 … re=related

Yeah. I love every episode he’s in.

None option? This thread is obviously directed towards people who like Family Guy. If you don’t like the show then why troll on the thread? I knew someone was going to make a comment like this.

I like Brian he is a pretty funny guy and a talking dog? He is what Snoopy would be if he could talk and was older.

He’s not trolling, he’s just expressing his opinion.

Right. I wasn’t trying to troll in here since I haven’t been doing such things for the majority of the time I’ve spent talking on this forum. I know there are people out there that do troll for kicks or because they’ve got nothing better to do (we should know this cause we’ve had some here), and I could have done it myself on some forums in the past, but I certainly don’t want to anymore. I try to stay as nice, respectable, and in-discussion as I can on this forum.

I voted for Stewie, out of all the characters, he makes me laugh most. I watched an episode earlier today where Meg and Chris knock into him, causing him to fall down the stairs and make him unconscious. Then at the very end of the episode, he walks in to the lounge and says “I just found out its November. What the hell happened?” :laughing:

Stewie is an awesome character. Probably the most recognizable in the world.

I don’t watch Family Guy anymore but my favorite character was either Peter or Quagmire.