Favorite character

I remember those guys…they had extremely goofy voices.

They were a bit funny…but if I had to be around those guys all day I’d probably go insane.

Same here. Mike or Sulley would be great to work with.

I think Waternoose is a pretty interesting foe, an interesting motivation and he is pretty evil.

I defintely agree. He was an interesting character. He wanted to save his company, but he was so focused on that goal he lost all morals.

That’s for sure. I’m not sure whether we can label him as a villain or just someone who desperately wanted to achieve a goal of keeping his company afloat. It CAN be made a strong case that he was a villain because he did say that he was willing to kidnap as many children as possible to keep MI alive.

I always viewed him as a Villain.

I defintely classify him as a villian. He is really evil, kidnapping children and abusing them by extracting screems.

Ah yes, I disliked them too as well. They were pretty funny in the outtakes though. Their voices sound like the Squeaky Voiced Teen from The Simpsons.

I don’t think i could pick just one character! so heres my top 5

1.Mike
2.Sulley
3.Boo
4.Randall
5.Roz

Great list^^! I like all those character’s very much.

Well they’re alright but I’d really rather work with Randall. >_>

Randall would be awesome. Just don’t get him mad. :laughing:

There is no way I would make him mad…I would totally kiss his ass. LOL. He doesn’t get enough praise because Sulley constantly gets it all…

Randall is my favorite :smiley:

Who is my fav character? Or for me, who do I relate to the best?

Actually, I think I relate more to Sulley. He’s always trying to be a kind guy, but sometimes doesn’t realize what else is out there for him in life, like taking care of Boo. I always try to be a good friend and help others, but not always be the one wanting to stand out. Mike, on the other hand, is perhaps less relatable to me, but I think he’s really funny! His comedy alone brings himself to the top of my list along with my other favorites.

Other favorites: Boo, Yeti, Needleman and Smitty, Fungus, George, Bile.

After seeing a few posts I’m glad I’m not the only one who likes Randall xP

I admit that I kinda have a soft spot for Waternoose…I don’t know why, but this is the way it’s been ever since I first saw Monsters, Inc. :blush:

RANDALL!!!

Glad I’m not the only one who really likes him, judging from the past posts.

Sorry RachelKieran, but this is a thread about favorite Monsters, Inc. characters. If you want to talk about your favorite Incredibles character, go here.

My Top 5:

1. Mike
  2. Sulley
  3. Boo
  4. Randall
  5. Fungus