Favorite Character?

i voted Skinner only because he did such a great job acting his part.

I voted for Ego. Why, you may ask? Because his character design is like something straight out of a Tim Burton film. Anything that has that look will equal instant win for me. :slight_smile:

Haystack

LOL… i think most would choose ego becuase of his voice…how could it be POPular!

I chose Remy, because not only is he adorable, but his passion for cooking and his persistance to follow his dream is amazing. I liked the scene where he’s running away, then stops to think, and changes his mind to go back and help Linguini. It shows how he is unselfish. And I just love watching him cook, the way he has to use extra movements like climbing up the ladle since he isn’t human.

Colette, I don’t know why…I’m just drawn to that character. XD

I voted Colette, but I love Linguini and Ego as well.

I would have picked Remy or Ego.
For some reasons, I picked Colette :unamused:

Emile. ^^
He’s endearingly innocent.

I like Anton Ego the most, he is so inspiring, but I also love Remy & Emile…

Collette for me.

Skinner is my favorite character in this movie.

My favourite character is Remy. I love animals so I might be a little bit biased toward him but anyway, I think that he has a great personality and I love the character design. I would say Ego tied with Linguini for second, and after them Gusteau then Skinner, he is such a fascinating villain. I also like Colette.

I like most of the characters, and it’s hard to pick. But Collette is probably my #1.

Ego for the win. He’s Peter O’Toole, and one of the best characters ever written.

His review at the end make the movie completely perfect.

My top 3

1. Remy
  2. Skinner
  3. Emile

I agree that his review makes the movie completely perfect.

Remy of coruse.

He reminds of myself. We both have goals and have to go against the odds.

Remy, Linguini, Emile, Colette, Django, Mustafa, and Git

You like Ratatouille a lot I see!

I see that. However, without a doubt, I am Remy’s biggest fan. Obviously I voted for him!