Favorite Character?

Remy is my favorite character in Ratatouille. Partly because he’s the main character. And he’s like someone who would have their own show on the Food Network. Actually, Remy should have his own cooking show. :laughing:

I’ve ended up voting for Anton Ego instead of Skinner. I mean, Skinner is entertaining and all, but Anton Ego has this depth to him. He’s very intriguing. :smiley:

I voted for Remy, he’s so cute and really funny.

Colette definitely for me, I just love her character, streetsmart and strong (she must have clawed her way up in a male dominated domain) but also having a vulnerable streak that she tries to hide from the outside world. Anton Ego possibly a close second…although I’ll admit Linguini is funny and endearing too in his own clumsy way, and he does have a particular charm…but one thing for sure, he had either blind luck, or made all the correct choices in this movie…he really liveth a charmed life! [spoil]Of course being the direct heir to Gusteau’s restaurant didn’t hurt either![/spoil]

Hey there Garion, good choices with good reasons too. Welcome to Pixar Planet By the way.

Remy. I love characters who have a passion for something. And his idolization of Gusteau reminds me of my idolization of Walt Disney :slight_smile:.

Linguini.

He’s adorable… need I say more? :blush: :wink:

I want to put him in my pocket and take him with me everywhere.

LBER, kageri, you two are just too cute to say that. :wink:

mine is totally Linguini. He is sho cute! I love him!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Remy!!

Remy is such a popular character RMSH! Any particular reason why you like him?

…because I said so :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I like Emile.He’s sooo funny in a retarded kind of way. :stuck_out_tongue:

RMSH: Very well then. I thought there was a special reason. I guess i was wrong.

I like Emile a lot, too. I’ve said this before, but my sister and I are always saying how Remy and Emile are like us, in a lot of ways (my sister being Emile, and I being Remy), especially in Your Friend The Rat.

remy/henri - Ha! “…in a retarded kind of way.” (snigger)

Yeah, Emile is a rather cute little fellow. It’s too bad that he doesn’t receive much attention, but he balances Remy out and is fun to watch on-screen nontheless.

LeBatEnRouge - Yeah, the same goes for my sister and I, too. Heheh.

– Mitch

Emile is just adorable, there is no other way to put it. I especially love it in the coking scene, he was about to touch food with his paws when Remy was like “EMILE!!!”

I love Ego :blush: !!!

I’m going to go with Remy on this.

~~ JOHN•E