Favorite Disney Villains

Frollo
Dr. Facilier
Ursula
Gaston
Professor Ratigan

Not sure if I should include Cedric from Sofia the First or not. :blush:

I don’t see why not. He’s a villain, and he’s Disney!

Yeah, Cedric is surprisingly complex in a show on Disney Junior. This song right here I think pretty much sums up his character:
[url]- YouTube

I mostly like how he is voiced by Jess Harnell.

I wonder what would happen if Cedric and Wakko from Animaniacs met with one another? :laughing:

Hilarious Marx Brothers-esque comedy ensues.

Speaking of Disney villains. What was everybody’s opinion on the villain/s from Frozen?

Not impressed, but not disappointed or disgusted. I just kind of thought the film didn’t need a villain. IT didn’t make me like the movie less or anything.

Every film (that is narrative/plot based) needs an antagonist of some sort. Not necessary a villain, but an opposing force that creates and promotes conflict. [spoil]Hans wasn’t uncessessary, but the Duke of Weselton TOTALLY was. I think he was put there just for comic relief and for Alan Tudyck to get a voice role.[/spoil]

I agree. But, I would say [spoil]Hans was a totally unnecessary element, except to make Anna think she was in love. I would like for the only conflict to have been Elsa’s powers, and the strained relationship, and people calling Elsa a witch. A physical embodiment of conflict was put there for reasons of laziness, and wanting a plot twist imo.[/spoil]