Favorite Part/Moment in "Monsters Inc."

-Sulley fainting :laughing:
-The entire door-roller coaster ride.
-…and the door chase.
-The running gag when yhey cover Mike´s face in the commercial and in he magazines :laughing:

When Mikes comes back o Sulley… with a snowball :slight_smile:
The door chase
When Sulley says goodbye to Boo
“Boo?”-“Kitty!”
And Rex in the outtakes :smiley:

Mike spraying himself in the eye with disinfectant.

“Boo!” and the whole restaurant freaks out.

Boo sleeping in Sulley’s huge bed.

My favorite is the end where we don’t see Boo, we just hear “Kitty!!” <3

I totally agree <3 It was so heartwarming!

Yes. makes me cry every time.

Any scene with Randall or Boo, lol!

^ Those are the funniest. But the last scene will always be my favorite. <3

“Put that thing back where it belongs or so help me–and cut! Uhhh…it’s a company musical…” :laughing:

That part is classic!

“She’s out of our HAAAIR!”

8D :laughing: :slight_smile: Oh, to be a kid again. Today’s movies just aren’t as funny or fun to watch.

Because it’s not that fun when a movie is just stuffed with all sorts of jokes. And Monsters, Inc, in my opinion, is the funniest and one of the most touching Pixar movies at the same time. <3 It’s not easy to do that. :unamused:

No it isn’t, and–oooh, your picture makes you look suave and rather sophisticated… :wink:

My favorite part is the entire door room scene (I’m watching monsters Inc right now as well).

[size=85]It does? It’s a pity I’m not like that in real life[/size] 8D

I’d like to add to my fav moments that Mike’s face is cut from commercials and magazines, and he doesn’t care. That made me laugh a lot when I watched the film for a first time. :wink:

Yes it does.

“The room will be–”
“…Painted?”
“EMPTY! It’ll be empty, you idiot!”

That’s definitely one of the funniest parts to me, it made me nervous when I was little though, especially the nails-on-chalkboard creaking noise Wazowski’s arms make as they’re twisted…

+++NM!++++

Did…you intend to post that here, e-j-e? :laughing:

lol, I can’ delete it, but I edited it, thanks for pointing it out!