Favorite part/scene

Gotta pick Auto’s “Directive A113” scene. Fear and fury permate from both parties and know no bounds.

Interpretation available in “Auto’s Story”, fan fiction section.

I like the part when Wall-e is fascinated by Mo cleaning the dirty marks on the floor. And I like all of the parts on earth, especially when Eve walks by the fish and it starts singing.

I love the part when WALL•E and EVE hug each other and dance together in space. I just see it as them enjoying themselves without a care in the universe; it’s a time for playing, excitement, pleasure, and bliss. <3

The part I found really amusing in the theater was when Captain McCrea hides in front of his own portrait and jumps Auto. I couldn’t help but chuckle at that.

Recently, that scene has had me nearly moved to tears, and I can’t explain why… it’s just so… omg dkfkasjf so freakin’ beautiful… <3

GRAHHH to pick a favorite scene from this film is absolutely futile!!! :open_mouth: But I’d have to say one of the scenes that probably gets me the most is the part at the end when WALL•E is unresponsive - and when EVE presses the play button on his front panel and no sound comes out… UGHHH the tears start rolling down my face every single time that part comes on. :cry:

Course I’m a sucker for that movie and a freakin’ sap to boot, so of course that’d make me cry every single time. :laughing:

little chef

When I saw that scene in the theaters, I was about to cry myself, especially when I heard EVE humming as she stood next to WALL•E.

Probably the only time (besides any Christmas movie involving faith in Santa Claus) have I ever cried. Only time in an animated movie, too.

Definitely the “Define Dancing” scene. It’s just… so… Sobs beautiful! :`-( ← tears of joy.

My favorite scene is when Eve asks for Wall-E’s directive, he gathers some trash and make the cube but it falls apart yet he still tells her “Ta-da!” :laughing: That scene cracks me up everytime.

I liked the parts that were in space, so when Wall E latches on to the space ship and the fire extinguisher thing. I liked the define dancing scene too jesse!

Believe it or not I actually pretty much came to tears watching that the last time I saw this movie. I’m not really sure why.

Maybe it’s cuz whenever I watch WALL•E now I can’t help but think of my own special WALL•E… <3

little chef

That Define Dancing scene has really seemed to grow on me. I think the first time I saw the movie it didn’t really mean all that much to me but now it’s like a special thing for me cuz now I have my eva <3

Mo is always the best part of the movie for me. Love that little guy :unamused:

The first time I saw him in the trailer sealed him as my favorite character from then on from the film.

[spoil]I like the last scene best, where Eve fixes up Wall-E as quickly as she can.

And the part where she kisses him and he holds her hand! :slight_smile: [/spoil]

I enjoy watching the “Define Dancing” scene, if only for how well animated everything is. Although my favourite part within that scene is where we get to see the captain watching educational videos about earth cut between their dancing. It’s just a brilliant piece of film-making.

Hmm, your selection isn’t universal, but I’ve noticed for a very large part of those who come here it was like the best loved, or second best loved, musical piece. It was quite a beautiful sequence for me.

I have to agree with rachelcakes that it’s very hard to pick out any one scene, she even picked out 4 or so scenes and it still wasn’t enough.

Animation-wise, and I’ve mentioned this a few weeks ago very extensively in the ‘Advanced Wall-E 101’ thread, the sequence under the spaceship which has just landed is superior.

Musically and thematically, the outer space sequence is the part I still look forward to the most after seeing the movie over 35 times. Music is something that makes the mind flow with abstractions, and the music chosen for outer space: ‘Define Dancing’ and ‘Eve Retrieve’ are among the very best.

Overall… hmm, this is very hard to say, there are so many good sequences. But the author of this thread asked for a specific scene and most here are volunteering sequences, actually. So for a specific scene it would be the one where Wall-E turns on all the lights including the Xmas lights. Then the ‘camera’ shifts to EVE and she is slowly looking around at the spectacle and oh so slowly moving further into the truck. The music is heavenly at this point. EVE’s shading and the reflections of the inside of Wall-E’s truck from her body are just ga-ga for anyone interested in CG. I just dropped my jaw.

Hmm…I have lots of favorite parts, put if I had to choose one, it would be the Escape Pod scene. :-D)

My second is probably when Wall-E saw Eve in the window while they were in space, I loved the way he said “Evah!” ^^

My favorite scene is when EVE is looking for life and getting really upset and then blows up a fleet of ships. I like how WALL-E then takes the leap and tries to speak to her and their first discussion.

I love EVE and WALL-E! They’re both SO cute!

I think my favorite part would have to be when WALL-E first arrives on the Axiom and meets M-O

My favorite part was when eve repairs to wall-e and and cojen of the hand, that is to say when wall-e and not reponde starts reproducing the song it made me sad but then wall-e and respondio and cojen of the hand wall-e and eve