1-TS2
2-FN
3-Bugs Life
4-Monsters Inc.
5-Cars
6-Ratatouille
7-Walle
-TS

i loved the TS2 credits and finding nemo was awesome…i barely remember the bloopers from MI and ABL

You’re missing A Bug’s Life, Ratatouille, and Toy Story Al-Bob. :unamused:

Yeah, Al-BOB. :laughing: It’s time to… intervene! XD

A Bug’s Life’s credits were just great. The closing ones, that is. I loved the bloopers featured there, especially the Hopper one, as I’ve said many times before. So, let’s make a list as well:

1 ) A Bug’s Life
2 ) Monsters, Inc.
3 ) Toy Story 2
4 ) The Incredits
5 ) Cars
6 ) WALL-E (finally, not in the depths of my list :stuck_out_tongue:)
7 ) Finding Nemo
8 ) Toy Story (I don’t really remember its credits, though)
9 ) Ratatouille

I love the beginning credits of Monsters, Inc., even more now because I realized it reminded me a bit of the intro in 101 Dalmatians, which I also enjoyed as a kid. :smiley:

1. Wall-E (Gorgeous montage of the humans restoring Earth to the wonderful song “Down to Earth”).
  2. The Incredibles (Awesome big-bang superhero style credits).
  3. Up (A nice look at Carl’s new life with Russell and Dug).
  4. Cars (A humorous joke on John Ratzenberger’s voice, along with a sad tribute to the late Joe Ranft).
  5. A Bug’s Life (The start to Pixar’s once popular trend of outtakes).
  6. Toy Story 2 (More great outtakes).
  7. Monsters Inc. (The company play was an unexpected conclusion to the outtakes).
  8. Finding Nemo (Well, I guess watching the fish swim around is cute).
  9. Ratatouille (I forgot what happened in these credits so I’ll have to watch it again).
  10. Toy Story (Nothing really special about these credits except for Randy Newman’s music).

I just absolutely LOVE the photos in the Up credits, and I really love the outtakes in TS2’s and the stuff in Ratatouille’s as well. The music in Wall•E’s is great, and I love the 8-bit style on the second part.

I gotta go back to Monsters Inc and the Company Play. “And so we put that kid back where she came from…” And Mike getting “She’s Out of Our Hair” as his “eleven o’clock number.” Ha ha. I love the fact that it’s “wacky bonus material” but still fits believably into the context of the film.

The “Cars” ones are good, too, especially the Ferrari scene, and Mack griping at the drive-in about how they keep using that same actor over and over.

Overall, “Bug’s Life” is my favorite of the “outtakes” - “Are you saying I’m stupid? Do I look stupid to you?” :laughing:

The “Up” credits are arguably the most charming; I really love how they show us the continuing adventures of Carl, Russell & Dug. Funny and heartwarming and ideally suited to the movie.

Here’s my top 3

1. WALL-E. Not only do I love the song, but I love how they told the epilogue using 'history of art". Super creative.
    2)The Incredibles. It’s really extreme!
  2. Ratatouille. It’s super cute!

I really like Ratatouille’s credits the best, mostly because of the music, but I like the history of art in WALL-E’s credits

1. The Incredibles(it’s cool and very stilyzed)
    2.Up(it made me emotional <3 so cute!)
    3.Toy Story 2(so funny, I love when Woody falls in the tape roll :laughing: )
  2. Wall-E( was just amazing.)
    5.Cars(that song is so sweet, I really thought I would cry, and the Pixar movie refs were hilarious)
    6.Ratatouille(reminded me of The Incredibles, and were bright, colorful, and the score flowed well with the animation.)
    7.A Bug’s Life( was hilarious. Period. Also, I loved Woody’s random cameo.)
    8.Monsters Inc.(A, E, I, O, that means U. So funny!!!)
    9.Toy Story(I love the movie, and the “You’ve Got A Friend In Me”, but no cool animation or anything else at all really.)
    10 Finding Nemo(MORE Nemo??? I’m already tired of that brat, worst thing since little Simba. One good thing: Mike.)

You don’t like Finding Nemo? I use to hate that movie, I thought it was so overrated, just like Lion King!

I like both films, but I hate bratty kids. I can’t stand how Nemo treats Marlin after what he did for him. And no, I don’t think Marlin was overprotective; you can’t “let go” of a 6 yr old. It doesn’t work like that. Anyway, I believe Finding Nemo is over rated in herendous amounts. I love The Lion King, though, it’s tied with Tarzan and Beauty and the Beast for my favorite Disney film. Note: Sorry if I came off as offensive, I was yelling at “Nobody”, not you, ellie-jessie-eve :slight_smile:. Nobody= Latin for Nemo. Translation thanks to some person on the Nemo forum.

Yeah, I do agree, Nemo is a little brat at times.

Well, I really like any of those outtakes. I love how Pixar always has something cool during the credits in their films.

As much as I love the outtakes, I like even more the lastest credits sequences.

I can’t choose any of them as the best, but of course I will make a mention of the Cars one, as it has the best Pixar self-reference ever.

Oh I didn’t find it offensive at all!! What would I be offended about? :laughing:

But yeah Nemo is kind of bratty, I agree with that.

I don’t think he’s that bratty. I just think he was a little frustrated at the beginning, so he acted like that. But for the rest of the movie he was simpatetic, at least for me.

I loved “A Bug´s Life”, “Monsters Inc” and “Finding Nemo” credits because of the credit songs. Their lyrics moved me :blush:

Special mention to the Wall-E credits because of the 8-bit sprites :laughing:

I like the end credits to Wall-E, but my favourite would be the end credits to Toy Story. An odd choice, yes. I’m choosing it because of the music that plays. You’ve Got A Friend In Me and the Buzz Lightyear score always gives me a nostalgic feeling.

In one giant mix here. I love the blooper reels for both A Bug’s Life and TS2, but the music for the first Toy Story and TS3 also keep me watching. Same for WALL•E. I enjoy the animation for Ratatouille’s credits quite a bit. The nostalgic atmosphere of Nemo’s might be biasing me, but it’s up there. Overall, though, I’d say my favorite is Up. :slight_smile:

1.Cars
2.Monsters Inc.
3.Toy Story 2
4.A Bug’s Life
5.WALL-E