Favorite Pixar sidekicks

I will add that Terri & Terry are my favorite sidekicks from Monsters University.

I’d put Mater as my favorite sidekick from Cars because, let’s face it: He sure is funny.

I like Mater also. I think a lot of people dislike him, or like him ironically. He is dimwitted, but he’s such a sweet and important character.

Does anyone find it weird if I also say Pez Cat from Toy Story of Terror? :mrgreen: :laughing:

Sorry to double-post, but I’m starting to crave Bing Bong from Inside Out:blush:

I already read the books! :laughing:

Inside Out certainly added a lot of sidekicks to choose from! I like Bing Bong as well.

If Bing Bong counts, he’s among my favorites.

Of course he counts!

Here’s an article about how he’s a “sidekick done right” rotoscopers.com/2015/06/22/s … one-right/

If I had to pick a favorite from The Good Dinosaur, it would most likely be Forrest Woodbush. Don’t ask me why I picked this guy…'cause while he only makes a short appearance in the movie, I still find him attractive.

As for the rest of the films, however, since I haven’t quite got to that yet (and I probably won’t include the titles they’re from, since a lot of us already seem to know):

Slinky

Heimlich

Mr. Potato Head

Roz

Gill

Frozone

Doc Hudson

Emile

M-O

Kevin

Pricklepants

Holley Shiftwell