favourite films

If there is already a thread on this I apologise and feel free to lock it up, but I was just wondering what peoples favourite non pixar films are.

I personally love hitchcock films as well as some other classics like 12 angry men, and cassablanca. I wont go into listing all the modern films i love as well because the list is endless. I was just curious to hear what other people enjoy, mainly because since i’ve been coming on this forum I have seen people with interests a million miles away from my own and I quite enjoy learning a bit about what others enjoy

My favorite movie of all time is “Gone With the Wind” I also love “Secret Life of Bees”

My favorite movie of all time is Labyrinth, no contest. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I haven’t gotten bored of it, and have been watching it since I was 4 years old.

I have a few favourites, like Artificial Intelligence, Fargo, The Big Lebowski…But it seems to change a lot with me. Those three are probably my sort of ultimate three, though.

There is already another thread on this though, St_Jons (located here- Your Top Films of All Time) so I’ll lock this one up now.