Favourite/most nostalgic moments in TS when you were a kid?

Hahaha, in all three movies, Rex has the greatest lines!

“Are we their already? Woody!”

“How do you spell FBI?” 8D

But look at my tiny arms! I can’t press jump and fire at the same time!

I would have to say my favorite scene in the original Toy Story was Sid’s “interrogation” of Woody, up until the cowboy dumps his head in the fruit loops cereal. I just love the line," Sid, your poptarts are ready!"

Rex- “ROOAAAARR!!!”

Woody- “Oh, how ya doin’, Rex?”

Rex- “Were you scared? Tell me honestly.”

Woody - “I was close to being scared that time.”

Rex- “I’m going for fearsome here, but I
just don’t feel it. I think I’m
just coming off as annoying.”

My third favorite line in the entire film–heck, let’s just chalk the whole thing up as nostalgic.

I don’t remember much of watching Toy Story when I was young, but I do remember loving that part. :smiley:

Me neither…I probably still have the VHS in my archives…buried somewhere in VHS heaven. :open_mouth:

My mom disposed of our VHSs years ago.

We still have some. We got some movies, TV show’s, and are Home videos.

You do? And–awwwwww, mine did the same. :frowning:

My mom keeps asking if she can get rid of our old Disney movies on VHS, but I won’t let her unless she gets a DVD to replace it.

Buy the DVD! I’m actually hoping and praying that I still have the VHS tape…so I can grow up, purchase a VCR (if they aren’t obsolete by then) and enjoy Toy Story again…

Yes, buy the DVD

youtube.com/watch?v=6GOBh8Aq … re=related

Anyway, I adored the entire movie…hard to choose a part. Unless the ending counts… :wink:

Why buy DVDs when in a couple years they’ll all be replaced by blu-rays?

You’re right…darn blue rays!

Reading your posts made me nostalgic sighs I was a big fan of TS when I was a child (I still am of course!) I asked for the VHS copy for my birthday (it had been reciently released in vhs)and I got my original Thinkway Woody doll that christmas. Those were really great times in my childhood…

I loved the birthday excitement in the movie, specially cause my mom gave me my TS VHS when she woke me up the morning of my birthday. I watched it when I came back from school that day and while waiting for my friends to arrive for my bday party, so it was really really cool! I felt Andy’s birthday like my own.

I also loved the “strange things” scenes, I love the song.

My nostalgic moment for TS was when I saw the second film in theatres as a four year old kid back in 1999. It’s what really got me into Pixar as a kid and today. It was also the first Pixar movie I’ve seen.

I saw it in theaters when I was about two or three. I still remember seeing Woody looking around Al’s office on the big screen. Aw, good times, good times.