Favourite/most nostalgic moments in TS when you were a kid?

I am not sure if this counts, but I remember on the VHS of Toy Story, there was a commercial for the Toy Story game for Nintendo, and I really, really, really wanted it!

It think it was in there, I still have the VHS copy, mabey I’ll check one day.

For some reason the scenes in Sid’s room were too slow and borderline boring when I was younger, probably because I wanted it to be nonstop hmmmmm, Alsooo from number 2 i always liked the start up until Woody gets stolen.

The beginning–ahhh, the B-day rush… 8D

Andy’s play sequences- “You saved the day again, Woody!”. -Omar

Close 2nd.

Toy Story was the movie I watched more than any other when I was a kid. I did not see it in theaters…in fact, the first Pixar film I saw in theaters was Finding Nemo.

Favorite part number one: When the toys are gatheing for the staff meeting, and you see the Fisher Price fire truck and all kinds of toys getting themselves organized.

Favorite part number two: All of Rex’s lines, especially “Buzz, the monkeys aren’t working! We’re formulating another plan! Stay calm!” and “Whiskers! Will you get out of there? We’re on the verge of an urgent rescue!”

Favorite part number three: Where Woody and Buzz run out of batteries on R.C., and Woddy realizes that they can use the rocket to get them on the truck. Also included in this is when the truck smashes into Mr. Potato Head.

Favorite part number four: “Buzz, we missed the truck!” “We’re not aiming for the truck!” A moment later: plop “Woody, Buzz!” “Where’d you find them?” “Right here in the car!” “See? Just like I told you.”

Favorite part number five: The whole alien business with “The claw is our master. The claw chooses who will go and who will stay,” and where the aliens say, “He has been chosen!” after Buzz has been caught by the claw.

Favorite part number six: Where Woody says, “Oh Buzz, what could Andy POSSIBLY get, that is worse than you?” “What is it, what is it? Oh wow, a puppy!” Then Buzz and Woody look at each other, knowing that a puppy is worse than Buzz.

Favorite part number seven: When Sid runs in the house after Woody lectures on his behavior and his sister scares him with her doll.

Favorite part number eight: “It’s busted.” “Who are you calling busted, buster? That’s right, I’m talking to you.” And Woody’s head swiveling around was pretty neat.

Favorite part number nine: “I hope this isn’t permanent,” when Woody has Froot Loops in his eyes after dunking his head in Sid’s cereal to cool it after Sid did the ant-magnifying glass trick on Woody. Also, Sid had Froot Loops and Pop Tarts in the same morning…

Favorite part number ten: When Woody has the empty soda drink container over his head and Buzz says, “I like your thinking,” because he thinks Woody had come up with a plan for entering. Also when they jump to get in the restaurant, and when Buzz in the chicken nugget container bumps into Woody and Woody in the soft drink container goes, “That was my foot!” and conks the chicken nugget container with his straw.

Favorite part number eleven: When Sid says, “I wanna ride a pony,” in his sleep.

There, eleven favorite parts in honor of Toy Story 3 being the eleventh Pixar film.

Hahaha, in all three movies, Rex has the greatest lines!

“Are we their already? Woody!”

“How do you spell FBI?” 8D

But look at my tiny arms! I can’t press jump and fire at the same time!

I would have to say my favorite scene in the original Toy Story was Sid’s “interrogation” of Woody, up until the cowboy dumps his head in the fruit loops cereal. I just love the line," Sid, your poptarts are ready!"

Rex- “ROOAAAARR!!!”

Woody- “Oh, how ya doin’, Rex?”

Rex- “Were you scared? Tell me honestly.”

Woody - “I was close to being scared that time.”

Rex- “I’m going for fearsome here, but I
just don’t feel it. I think I’m
just coming off as annoying.”

My third favorite line in the entire film–heck, let’s just chalk the whole thing up as nostalgic.

I don’t remember much of watching Toy Story when I was young, but I do remember loving that part. :smiley:

Me neither…I probably still have the VHS in my archives…buried somewhere in VHS heaven. :open_mouth:

My mom disposed of our VHSs years ago.

We still have some. We got some movies, TV show’s, and are Home videos.

You do? And–awwwwww, mine did the same. :frowning:

My mom keeps asking if she can get rid of our old Disney movies on VHS, but I won’t let her unless she gets a DVD to replace it.

Buy the DVD! I’m actually hoping and praying that I still have the VHS tape…so I can grow up, purchase a VCR (if they aren’t obsolete by then) and enjoy Toy Story again…