Favourite Nicktoons

Oh yeah! I knew I was forgetting some! I used to watch Fairly Odd Parents with my sister all the time.

glad I could help. :sunglasses:

OKAY! OKAY!!!

I am so much more obsessed with actually good nicktoons since I found this old CD I forgot I had! I rediscovered a lot of old forgotten favorites of mine!!! In fact, I’m listening to some ‘As Told By Ginger’ songs right now!!!

My NEW all-time favorites:

[i]10. AHHHH! Real Monsters!
9.Ren and Stimpy
8. The Wild Thornberrys
7. Rocket Power
6. Pelswick
5. The Angry Beavers
4. Doug
3. Invader ZIM
2. As Told by Ginger

1. Hey Arnold![/i]

My favorite Nicktoons

1. Spongebob Squarepants
  2. Avatar: The Legend of Aang
  3. Jimmy Neutron

I would have to say…
1) Avatar-awesome storyline
2) Danny Phantom-because its directing by Butch Hartman
3) Jimmy Neutron-well because it funny :smiley:
4) SpongeBob Squarepants-do i have to explain… :slight_smile:
5) Fairly Odd Parents-again Butch Hartman

5.Rocko’s Modern Life
4.Spongebob -…the first three seasons mainly. And also mainly for Plankton :smiley:
3.Ahhh! Real Monsters
2.Rugrats - first runs only, not the new eps with the baby bro, Dil, was it?
1.Ren and Stimpy -Because John K is my animation God!

Plankton is awesome!!! :smiley:

Yo, COLLEGE student over here…watching Spongebob at 11PM at night as I type…but hey, maybe it’s just me…kid at heart, animation enthusiast, etc.

By the way, If you REALLY listen to what is said in shows like Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents, etc. there’s plenty of inside jokes to go around…8D

Just my 2 cents on the matter…

:mrgreen:

I’m in high school and I watch nick all the time xD,
I love the inside joke in the fairly odd parents summer movie
“I’m the president of kid world??!?
Everywhere but Florida, they’re still voting!!”

Top 5:

1. Avatar, hands down, bar none. Amazing storyline, very mature, I love creating the history behind it(I can tell you exactly what happened to cause the seperation of the nations and why only firebenders have metal weapons and such).
  2. Spongebob, it’s so random and funny and quotable that I can’t help but love it.
  3. My Life as a Teenage Robot-I wish this one didn’t get taken out of the regular nick station, I just think it’s funny watching someone trying to fit in at high school and ot failing horribly.
  4. Danny Phantom, which I can’t really say a reason, it just attracts me.
  5. Fairly OddParents because I really like the story of having everything you want at your fingertips, yet never really being happy.

Hey Arnold is probably my favorite Nick show. It was edgy, hilarious, and it had some amazing heartfelt moments, especially in the Christmas special and the episode “Parent’s Day”.

Avatar’s great as well, especially when compared to most “recent” cartoons. The characters are extremely well designed, the plot is solid, and it’s exciting. Not to mention the wonderful soundtrack; my favorite song is probably the song that plays during the final scene or “Leaves From the Vine”.

Danny Phantom has a special place in my heart, because it was my first real fandom experience. I like Spongebob before it jumped the shark. Invader Zim is quite win as well.

What do you mean before it jumped the shark?

Jump the shark = when the series goes desperately downhill after some ridiculous story arc or something.

Yes; Spongebob was incredibly humorous back then. I especially enjoyed “Bubble Stand”; I cracked non-stop at Squidward’s antics when he was fed up with Sponge’s… somewhat unexplainable bubble blowing techniques. :laughing:

[i]"Technique! Technique! Technique!"[/i]

1.Spongebob Squarepants
2.Hey Arnold
3.Rugrats
4.Fairly odd parents
5.Jimmy Neutron

1 ) Fairly Odd Parents (duh)
2 ) Wild Thornberrys
3 ) Hey Arnold
4 ) CatDog
5 ) As Told By Ginger

Ah, yes, As Told By Ginger. Quite a remarkable show, actually, compared to the silly comics of the others. Like Disney Channel’s Kim Possible, it is a rare gem in the an exhausted mine, filled with compelling drama while keeping that touch of light comedy to ease the grim atmosphere.

One of my favorite Nick Toons as well. :sunglasses:

I’ve always seen it as a parody of all those tween drama shows. That’s why I love it! Oh, and Hoodsey! He’s hilarious!!!

Carl: “Hoodsey!”

:laughing:

I prefer the newer episodes to the older ones.