Favourite Scene

LOL! Guido is such a little cutie. :slight_smile: @Everyone, who is your favourite character in the movie? Mine is obviously Sally, hence the username :laughing:

Ah…I can’t pick a favorite. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s my favorite too. Cars OST has the most awesome songs in the Pixar collection, easily. Our Town, Find Yourself, to name but just a few original songs, plus Route 66 and Sh-Boom, which fits in the movie perfectly.

Love that CD.

That and it isn’t filled with like…all scores. Cars is the only soundtrack I have because, in my opinion, the rest are very boring.

Haha you’re my favorite Scene! (Pixar Planet member wise!)

I agree. The soundtrack is awesome. The songs are great and I only listen to 2 of the scores, the goodbye one and McQueen and Sally. Love those two. :slight_smile:

I happen to love Sh-Boom as well! It’s such a great oldies song, not only did it work perfectly with the scene, it enhanced the emotions. I think it makes sense to use an oldies song, since the town getting busy and lit-up the way it did was evoking nostalgic feelings in the residents.

Sh-Boom is one of my favorite songs from the movie, as well as scene. I have the song on my iPod!

Same!!! I’ve got it bookmarked in my favourites :laughing: I couldn’t think of a song more fitting for the scene! Wait, does anybody know the song (You Want To) Make a Memory by Bon Jovi. OMG that ALWAYS makes me think of that goodbye scene. The lines of the song that go:
“If you don’t know
if you should stay
and you don’t say
what’s on your mind
baby just breathe
there’s nowhere else tonight we should be
you want to make a memory”

To me that just completely describes the moment and how Sally is feeling. :`-(

You’re right! I could imagine it working really well, too. Another reason to get excited about Cars 2!

Yup! I’m curious what the music will be like in the second movie. To me the music in a movie actually plays a huge roll, it can make the moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’ll definitely be pretty darn cool!

Judging by the exciting trailers I think so too! I just can’t wait for this summer!! :smiley: I’m curious…do you think Holly and Mater will really…you know…fall in love? :open_mouth:

I dunno! It’ll definitely be interesting to see. 8D

I heard from a friend they were going to play a Newsboys song in the movie, and one appeared in a trailer too. Can anyone confirm this? It seems pretty cool.

Hahahaha you got that right! As for the music…sorry I can’t help you out! Hopefully there are some good songs that will make me want to buy the soundtrack! :smiley:

I think they’ll be flirty in the movie, but when all is said and done, I think Mater is going to have to come back home without her.

Remember, no car is who he or she seems…

I’m not sure if they will fall in love, perhaps they’ll just have a thing for each other and start a relationship. But I’ve been proven wrong before!

My guess too. It’s hard for me to picture Mater in a serious relationship. :laughing:

Thank goodness! No offence to Mater but…I just can’t see them working out as a couple. But I do think we’ll be hearing some flirty (and funny!) lines out of him 8D

I’d love to see them be in a relationship. I can see myself falling in love with someone like Mater. :slight_smile: Well for one thing, I don’t go for looks even though they’re a plus. If a guy can make me laugh at least once every single day, I’d love him so much. Much like Ding. <3