Finding Nemo on TV

I watched it, for the Ratatouille 9 min preview that’s all I watched it for. But I really

liked seeing Finding Nemo again. :slight_smile:

I watched a little bit of it, but I

didn’t see the Ratatouille preview. :cry:

That’s to bad.

A, that is okay, I have the Nemo DVD anyways. And besides, the Ratatouille movie comes out in

4 days. i don’t need any preview to get me excited.

TSS- Yeah, haven’t we already seen the 9 min, preview? Why see

it again?

Ad we have seen enough podcasts, clips, behind the

scenes, etc.

Yeah, I just want to see the

movie! Not any old Podcastds or previews! lol :laughing:

Haha – you guys are funny. :laughing:

It was kinda fun to watch the 9-minute preview on

the “big screen”, though (a.k.a., the tv). It may be smaller than a theater screen, but at least it’s

larger than a computer moniter! My sister and I were quoting the entire clip, as we knew every line. We’re so

pitiful… :unamused:

But honestly, if Nemo was on TV, I wouldn’t give a care if there was a whole thirty minute

speal on Ratatouille. Al I wanted to watch was Nemo in the first place.

:open_mouth:

I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that…

(I’m kidding!) :laughing: (snigger)

Ah, no worries Mitch. :wink: I was just trying to get back on topic.

I saw this when it was on TV back in the day.
“Finding Nemo” is quite possibly the best Pixar film to date…
But at the moment, I’m still hooked on “Cars”.
When I first saw this topic, I thought Pixar was making a Finding Nemo TV show.

I think we had Finding Nemo only once on TV over here…and in Czech language…uh. What I do when one of the movies I have DVD of comes on TV, I take my DVD out and watch it in English (not the only times I watch them, don’t worry). I just can’t stand Czech-dubbed anything!
Enough rant.

Instead of watching it on my tv, I decided to check some Nemo videos out on Youtube. I am cheap, I know. :unamused:

It was on again! Did anyone catch that? I couldnt say anything here cuz it was down but it was on Sunday aug 12 at 9 and the next day at 1. I did catch the 1 o’clock showing. It was on Disney Channel.

lennonluvr9 - Ah, darn it. I missed it! Oh well. I can always watch it at home… :wink:

Thanks for the report, though!

– Mitch

I missed it too, but that was okay, I watched a little bit of it on my Computer yesterday.

I saw a hint of FN on Disney Channel here, I believe somewhere earlier last week if am correct.
Gosh, it has been a while since I have been able to see my beloved movie entirely since I dont remember how long ago it was since the last time I did.
I may as well do see it completely again soon or possibly somewhere during tomorrow which will be a special day for me * :smiley: *

I guess I have lots of free time…I try to see the movie at least once a week, if not more than that.When I first got it I was watching it twice every day for 1 and a half week. Then it slowly decreased to the rate I watch it now.
And it never grows old! It will always have a special place.

Wow, now that is a dedicated fan right there. I could never watch Nemo that many times! :blush: