Finn and Holley

It looks nice ^^.

Very cool! I much rather see Finn and Holley opposed to Holley and Mater.

Loved the picture CowgirlJessie! Thanks so much for sharing! :mrgreen:

[size=85:2s758l1l][quote="CowgirlJessie":2s758l1l]My sister cut out and gave to me a Cars 2 postcard thing from a box of Mac 'N Cheese. It has Finn and Holley on it, and even though it’s just a couple of stock images stuck together, I think its cute. :P

[img:2s758l1l]http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab146/magictoast14/15daa215.jpg[/img:2s758l1l]

[/quote:2s758l1l]

<3 I saw this on one of my boxes, I was going to keep it but I forgot and threw it away o_0

They look really nice together :lol:

[quote="Ballboi":2s758l1l]Very cool! I much rather see Finn and Holley opposed to Holley and Mater.[/quote:2s758l1l]

:wink: Me too

I’ve got a question now, what do these spys do if they want to start a family and such? Just resign? Or is it more complicated? I don’t see this ever applying to Finn & Holley, but just in "what if" terms? :-\ [/size:2s758l1l]

Perhaps it is like most jobs where the female can take maternity leave. Like think of FBI agents and stuff, I’m sure many of them have families. Or they could spilt the leave, say Holley takes so many months off and then returns to work while Finn takes the last few months off and then returns. That’s just one possibilty though. I’d think that in most cases a female would most likely resign, or maybe they know going into the job that it isn’t one to take on if you are looking for a very family oriented lifestyle.

I’d say that’s most likely the case.

[size=85]

That’s what I generally thought :slight_smile: You know, if you want to be a spy, family probably really isn’t your first priority 8D [/size]

Yeah, that is my main belief. Both Holley and Finn never struck me as the ones to be interested in that anyways. Well, starting their own that is.

[size=85:2bpi8rjb]Neither of them really struck me as family people though :-\ I can’t see Finn or Holley being parents, really it’s kind of hard to imagine 8D [/size:2bpi8rjb]

I’d say Rebecca’s answer was right on the money. :mrgreen:

^^^ Neither can I. :laughing:

[size=85:1v93219b] I can’t even see them getting married at any time really, :-\ If they were to ever become that serious[/size:1v93219b]

I can’t see that either. I think they’re just better as a de facto couple.

[size=85:2rzsv00j] :lol: Yes

I need to get started on my sequel >.< Anyone have a first chapter ideas? :-\ [/size:2rzsv00j]

Finn is a little too old for Holley if we’re going by dialogue.

[quote="Shellow":3ql6tuv5][size=85:3ql6tuv5] Anyone have a first chapter ideas? :-\ [/size:3ql6tuv5][/quote:3ql6tuv5]

Since you ended it with Holley phoning Siddely, maybe you could start with them in Siddeley? :lol:

Yeah. Feeling like a cool cat now. :sunglasses: :mrgreen:

Shellow: That’s why I never did a sequel to my F/H fic, I had no clue where to take it. 8D

[size=85:285bvhzm][quote="MissCarrera":285bvhzm]
[b:285bvhzm]Shellow[/b:285bvhzm]: That’s why I never did a sequel to my F/H fic, I had no clue where to take it. 8D[/quote:285bvhzm]

:-\ I know, I sit and brood over it everyday :lol: So what do you guys think Siddeley would think if these two got together?[/size:285bvhzm]

I think he wouldn’t believe at first that Finn would be in a relationship like that. He totally wouldn’t see it coming but then of course, he would be very happy for them. :slight_smile:

Same here, I can definitely see him being happy and supportive of them.

[size=85]

:laughing: Me too. For some reason, I’ve got a certain liking for Siddeley, always have shrug 8D [/size]