First Look: TOY STORY TOONS Logo

the cars-toons had Keith Ferguson voicing Mcqueen. They may have had Owen Wilson voice some but they were largely Keith Ferguson as far as I know.

Everytime pixar makes a short for toy story it is very entertaining. I don’t think I will ever get bored of these characters. I am excited for the toons.

…Really? I honestly never noticed. O_O

New pics from the upcoming short.

I’ll just link’em since their so high res.
pixarplanet.com/blog/images/1513.jpg
pixarplanet.com/blog/images/1514.jpg

Looks like Wampar will have his work cut out for him LOL!

well the small buzz is just a little buzz action figure with the bigger ones head popped on it lol i think the other characters look reall cool lol sitting in the cirlce with buzz

Aw, both of those pictures are adorable.

That description was true for the Toy Story Teats version of mini Buzz but this one is quite different actually. He’s a complete caricature of Buzz. His helmet is more of a sphere where as before it was merely a dome, his chin now takes more more of his head, the top of his head is flatter, his shins are so small now you can barely see them. Even even the “paint” is less detailed, which is a great touch in making him look like a cheap dollar store or happy meal version of the real thing. That and having less articulation makes it look like they cut corners when manufacturing him. This is much more believable as a real toy than simply slapping a larger head on him.

that is very true didn’t really look at him to close it will be really cool to see if we get any toys from this like we did for the last short and also to see wampar do what he does best

youtube.com/watch?v=BN36T_dNGko
Here’s a short clip of it, can’t wait!

Thanks for the link! I love all of those little toys!

Wow, this short looks more like a full length movie than Hawaiian vacation. I like.

That T-bone, does it actually exist? I feel like Ive seen it before when I was really young…

One extra image:

lolz
what is hamm doing in that picture?

Preparing to get his prostate checked by mini buzz.

lol here is a mcdonalds toy (= lol
ebay.com/itm/Vintage-McDonal … 415f56c0c2

in 2 days the short will be leaked, can’t wait to watch it at the theater with the return of the muppets gang…sweet holiday!

Ah! I just saw the promo of Small Fry, and the little mermaid toy, is Jane Lynch’s voice! And I’m a huge van of Glee (Jane Lynch is Sue on Glee) :stuck_out_tongue: haha, just wanted to share thiswith you all. Little bit off-topic, I know. :slight_smile:

Wasn’t sure where this should go, but this is the most recent topic on the Toy Story Toons so I’ll stick this here.

Pixar Canada, the studio behind the Toy Story Toons series has shut down.

cartoonbrew.com/business/bre … l#comments

I wonder if this means the series is over? Maybe they’ll outsource it to the one in india that does the Planes movies? I hope not.

Unless Pixar in Emeryville can find time to make them, I have a feeling we won’t be seeing Toy Story Toons for a while…