FONY's Graphics

Heheh – I love the humor of the first one, and the second is pure sweetness. Nice work, FONY! :wink:

Thanks Mitch! :smiley:

I’ll try and get more stuff this weekend- for now my laptop seems to still be recovering from that Pixar Planet podcast download. xD I tried putting more music on my iPod last night, and it had a spazz attack. My poor poor lappy … ;_; Ah well. It’ll recover. It always does.

I’ll probably look into making sigs for Pixar shorts, considering the fact Finding Nemo is lost for the time being. =P

I love the first one,and you know me,anything that has to do with Linguini and Colette I love. <3

Yes, it does stink indeed. Like flatulance.

Thanks Annoying! :smiley:

Life always stinks when I can’t locate something I own that’s Pixar related. xD

And I’ve been meaning to say- I love what you put for your location. :smiley:

I really like that “Hey! You found me!” sig. =) The text matches the picture really well, and Linguini’s expression makes me smile.

FONY - You are most welcome! And, by the way, I love your new avatar. :wink:

Thanks Mitch :slight_smile:

I got them from a bunch of text-less avatars I made. Here they are, and anyone can use them as bases- I can’t claim them since all I did was cap them anyway, lol! xD

A Bug’s Life

Cars

Ohh my favorite one of those is the one with Flik in the third row, smiling. :smiley:

The one with Francis is absolutely hilarious. :laughing: :smiley:

I’m glad you like them guys …

Those are really awesome FONY!!! :smiley:

Heheh. Very cute, FONY! I especially love the third avatar in the first row (which is odd, as I hate “mushy” sequences), and the third graphic in the second row.

I love 'em! Great job. :wink:

FONY- Nice avatars! It’s so sad to see Flik look so upset in one of them…But nice to see him happy again in the others! :laughing:

THey are so beautiful FONY! I just love them! Oh man, they are too cute! Nice work! I love the ABL ones the best.

Thanks guys! ^^

Here’s a set I made up that I hoped to use but I never did. I’m sorry that this is all I have for now. =P

Your ABL graphics are really sweet, I love the ones with Flik (he looks adorable! :stuck_out_tongue: ) :wink:

The Ratatouille set is very cool too. I always loved that picture of Remy, he looks so “dreamy”! :smiley:

Great job, as always! :wink:

Fairly Odd New Yorker: I love the ratatouille set. Nice work.

I love the Ratatouille set as well, you did a excellent job with that, FONY.

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

Good news is I found my Finding Nemo DVD, so I’ll be capping later and I’ll make some avatars and sigs and such. :smiley:

Glad you found your FN dvd! Been in the same boat - I hate when I lose those things… :unamused: