Francesco Bernoulli

Same Here…

Francesco I thought was a pretty funny character. He did have some pretty good moments especially [spoil]where his bumper sticker said “Ciao-McQueen!”[/spoil] It would of been interesting to see [spoil]who would of won the last race in London[/spoil] between the two.

^Great question. Now I’m wondering…[spoil]who really won the Grand Pix? I mean, I know they went to RS to kind of finish it but it was McQueen who won, wasn’t it?[/spoil]

nobody won because the world grand prix was just a sham made by axlerod as part of his plan

I know that but I was just curious who would of won the race in London. We kind of saw the tie breaker in the Target commercial with Lightning and Francesco but that was interrupted by Mini and Mater.

Well, McQueen says to Francesco “We never got to figure out who the world’s fastest car was…” while they’re getting ready for the R. Springs Grand Prix.

I would say Francesco. He was in first place before all the spy thing went down… I think; cause Mater and Lightning passed him with the rockets, right? Which is another thing, the racers kind of just disappeared while the whole spy plot came back full circle. I mean, was the race really still going on with a bomb threat? o_0

I always thought that Francesco was faster then Lightning. I mean, hes a formula one which are among the fastest race cars in the world. I actually never knew that Francesco was actually winning when the London race was stopped with the bomb threat.

He is. Lightning’s top speed is 200 MPH and he goes 0 to 60 in 3.2 seconds while Francesco’s top speed is 220 MPH and he goes 0 to 60 in 2.5 seconds. :laughing:

Yeah, no doubt he is faster, but even though he was in the lead doesn’t mean McQueen couldn’t have went on to pass him. I can’t really recall that part very well but I like to think/hope McQueen [spoil]could have won the Grand Prix[/spoil].

I would like to think McQueen could have too; cause I mean…he’s Lightning McQueen. <3

Pretty much my exact thought! 8D

Hahahaha, there’s no better explanation! It’s like…

“Why didn’t they get a replacement for Paul Newman as Doc?” Because he’s Paul Newman.
“Why does Lightning McQueen have to win?” Because he’s Lightning McQueen. 8D

So, on-topic now. FRANCESCO. Yes, Francesco. Hmm, I like the name Pixar gave him. It’s very Italian, it rolls off the tongue. “Francesscoooo Bernoullliii.” <3 Hahaha, I just had to say that. :wink: But I’ve always liked that name; If I have son and he’s part Italian, I might name him that. :slight_smile:

Haha, I love how Sally says his name and how Lightning corrects her.

“It’s three syllables, not ten.” <---- Ultimate jealousy right there. 8D That’s actually one of my favorite lines in the movie.

Haha, I thought the same exact thing once I first saw Cars 2!

When I’m bored, sometimes I’ll randomly say the ten-syllable version of Francesco Bernouilli. :stuck_out_tongue: I love that “It’s three syllables, not ten” line.

I love that part too. Frrrrrraaancesco Berrrrnoulli ha ha ha I love how she says his name and lightning getting jealous :smiley: why she don’t say lightning’s name the same way? :slight_smile: now I get why lightning is so jealous ha ha ha

LOL,Lightning’s slight smart-aleck sarcasm…SMH…this is why I love him,and Lightning and Sally as a couple… :laughing: And why I almost hated Francesco at first… :stuck_out_tongue:

ha ha ha yeah lightning’s sarcasm is the best part of him ha ha ha he’s so funny when he does it, it’s what identified him ha ha ah :smiley: and that’s the reason why sally told him “Figure that all out on your own,did ya?” on the first film

Same! Oh my goodness, you keep taking the words right from my keyboard lately! I actaully read that line before the film came out and I was like, “That better be in there!”