Funny Real life Moments

One day me, my friends, and my friend’s older sister were walking home from school when my friend’s older sister suggested we play a game.
We had to go down all the letters of the alphabet naming film titles. We got down to R, and we all cried in unison (and I wasn’t expecting them to say it) “RATATOUILLE!” :slight_smile: I was amazed they’d mentioned a Pixar film too.
But when we reached W and I suggested Wall.E, they all groaned and said that movie was boring. :frowning:
“There’s hardly any talking” one of them said.
Looks like they don’t know how “very little dialog and simple actions” can portray emotions and meanings. They should really give the movie a chance.

(Post deleted)

One day, my mom and I were on Pinterest, and there was a picture of a package of Monsters University sugar cookies. There was a caption on the photo that read “I can’t believe it! I’m on a box of cookies!”

There was a price sticker right over Mike’s face.

(Post deleted)

(Post deleted)

Omg, I remember seeing this too. The best part is they were those soft sugar cookies that totally rock!

Does this count if I mention something about a birthday card I got last weekend? On the front was a dog saying “Happy SQUIRREL! birthday.” Kinda reminded me of the dogs in Up.

evspixarfan2012: Definitely! :smiley: