GD Graphics

Thanks, guys. :smiley:

Update: Unfortunately, I will not be able to deliver these graphics in the most timely fashion (save the Super Sigs) due to the fact Amazon.com ships pre-orders the day the item is released, rather than a few days before so - as I hoped - the customer gets it on the appointed date. I’m a little disappointed, but I promise they will be good. :wink:

Oh, that’s ok. There’s no rush. I can’t really comment on Amazon since I haven’t used them, but it seems like they have a good track record.

I think there will be an influx of Ratatouille-related graphics once the DVD comes out. Heh. I can’t wait to see how people will use the screencaps from the movie. :sunglasses:

Yeah, totally.

That reminds me. Does any other graphics creators want me to upload a bunch of full-res caps into a folder on my Photobucket account? Kinda “share the goods”. I can if anybody wants me to…

Gasduude - Ooo – cool! I can’t wait for this batch, man… :wink:

raises hand I’m all for that offer! Thanks for making it, dude! :smiley:

– Mitch

Well, I think I know a place where to get them. I can help if you really want or need it.

Could you tell me, or PM me?

Here you go. It just has the pictures, not the information. And there are only 21 caps, but I hope it works out for you.

[url]http://pics.livejournal.com/nereide/gallery/00007bga[/url]

Thanks. I’m sure I can find a use for them.

Well, I wish good luck to ya. And you are welcome.

Mitch - Cool. I think what I will do is go through the film taking selected caps chapter-by-chapter - making a folder for each part of the film. I notify everyone here when new batches arrive.

:wink:

Gasduude - Awesome. I look forward to it. :wink:

– Mitch

Can’t wait for it GD!

Great! I’ll begin taking screen-caps when I get the DVD! :smiley:

…and here’s another Super Sig. Today, it’s Apogee.

Here’s an av of her if anyone is interested:

And a random Boundin’ graphic right off the press!

Enjoy. :smiley:

Gasduude - Very cool graphics, dude! I especially love the caption in the last one. “Vanity”. (snigger)

Nice job! :wink:

– Mitch

Apogee and the lamb look really amazing GD. Keep it up! I can’t wait for more.

Thank ye. :sunglasses:

You’re welcome!

I love the Boundin’ one, GD. The caption is perfect for that picture.

I haven’t had too much time recently, but I was able to scoop out some Andre avs and sigs.

Coming up: Some Rat graphics and the first additions to my Ratatouille screencap library.

There you go! :wink:

Really cool! :sunglasses: