Gina's PhotoStudio

She’d charge ya for with Batteries or Monopoly money XD

Speaking of which she has a new skirt!

Oooh! What a fabulous skirt! Your creations are always so much fun! :smiley:

Aww thanks ;u;

Speaking of which My Next project is almost doooOOooOOoone! just needs a few more touchs…dang I wanna post the photos noooooow ;;

You’re so welcome :3 Looking forward to seeing it!

While we’re waiting, I was Curious…

If Buzz and Jessie DID have a Kid…what would they look like? So I headed to Face Merger and this was the result

But I wasn’t Happy with the result…So I cleaned it up a bit and came up with a result!

I call her Kiki (though if you want a boy all you need to do is take off the pigtails xP same result!)

Then I thought about doing a few more, Started with Bo and Woody and

Then I decided to mix a few more up! You’ll see that on my Tumblr! ginacartoon.tumblr.com/post/4694 … est-merged

Oh my goodness, I wouldn’tve thought about that! XD That’s just too awesome!

Thank Face Merger for that xP also He’s almost done…this next bit is hard D:

Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce to you all Goth Jessie’s Brother:
INSANE WOODY

Oh my gosh, that is… (sorry for the pun) insanely awesome! I should’ve figured that’s what you might do with the lot’s o’ laughs Woody! XD It looks like it wasn’t that easy to make. How did you give Woody his new 'do? Anyway great job! Awesome stuff again!

His face kinda Yells it doesn’t it XD, also as for his hair I used fake fur, and lucky enough it was short enough that I didn’t have to give him a hair cut XD

Ah it’s been a while! Well with Insane Woody and Goth Jessie on a break I think it’s time to take more photos >:D [Lucky I’m in a Lego Mood]

Hahahaha that is too awesome, Gina!! Run Mr. Lego Guy! :laugh:

I thank you, I wanted to take a picture of Randy with a lego fig so tada XD

Also I sometimes wonder if Goth Jessie was worthy of scaring kids…I think this recent drawing proves that she might:

^Yikes! I’d say so! But to me, it’s a really cool and unique look, and the way the background looks makes it even cooler! Just thinking about it, Goth Jessie would be a cool Halloween costume…

Oh she would be perfect to dress up as for Halloween .u.

Also knowing that Revoltech Jessie coming out soon I might take some photos of her soon…well…Christmasish soon

I’M SO HAPPEH :smiley:

The Revoltech Jessie looks fabulous! The attention to detail on this figurine is amazing! :smiley:

Guys…I got one of the Holy Grail of Jessie Items!

How much did it cost?

Awesome glitter Jessie is awesome!!! :3