Gina's PhotoStudio

The hat is so cool! :slight_smile: And I’d think you ought to post your video in the Fan Video section.

Wow! That looks super cool.

Thanks guys :3 5 months in the works xP

and Thankies ObsessedWithPixar I’ll pop it over there :smiley:

Guys I need your help! I have another Idea for Jessie! but which one sounds better?

Romantic Jessie?
OR
Candy Jessie?

Hmmm… both ideas sound great, but I’m really interested in what the Candy Jessie would look like! That’s my vote!

Welp here’s the two concepts W.I.P! But I’m a little stuck on the Candy

what do you guys think of Candy…Chocolate? Smarties? help me out D:

I think of things like Juji Fruits and Licorice^^.

I’m thinking Reeses, Milky Way, Smarties, Nerds, candy corn, Tootsie Roll pops… uh… I could go on a while. I definitely have a thing for candy :mrgreen: Anyway, the concepts look great so far!

Thanks! and to let you know I made changes to Candy Jessie here

And I thought about adding M&Ms somewhere on her xP

ALSOI had this Idea for a Cludeo/Toy Story Idea, was gonna post it in the Toy Story Topic but I think it’d the locked xP so here it goes:

[i]At SunnySide a Toy as been Murdered! A toy named Losto! Will you find out who did it?

[/i]
Was it Woody (Prof.Plum) with the Thread and Needle
Or was it Mrs Potato Head (Mrs White) with the Scissors?
Could it be Mr.Rex (Rev.Green) with the Tweezers?
Maybe it was Miss Dolly (Mrs Peacock) with the Heavy Torch
Or Maybe it was Colonel Hamm (Colonel Mustard) with the Sharp Pencil
…Or then it could Just be Miss Jessie (Miss Scarlett) with the Lego Block!

Yea while I was at work I think thinking this cross over a little too much, I tried to fit Buzz in but I couldn’t, so placed him as the Police Officer to who committed the murder! If you able to cast the lot and create better tools of murder (for toys that is) What would you have chosen?

Glad I could help! This’ll turn out great! And the Clue/Toy Story crossover is super clever! I’ve never played Clue, but maybe something along the lines of Ms. Barbie and the stiletto heels! A bit of a stretch, I know… :slight_smile: Perhaps they should make a TS version of Clue since they made a Pixar version of Monopoly.

It’d be awesome, although it probbaly won’t be classed as “Murder” coz you know it’d have to be kid friendly XP but heck I had so many ideas for the weapon and who the Characters who’ll be played as, like Barbie could be Miss Scarlett and Miss Bo Peep could have been Mrs.Peacock, Heck even Mr.Potato Head as Colonel Mustard! I’m so tempted to post this on the TS topic D:

Welp I couldn’t help myself, so here it is

This is how I imagine they’d dress like for the game

Aw, that’s awesome, Gina! Yeah, I know that it would be tricky for them to make a TS version of Clue, but hey, I think seeing some Pixar-themed boardgames would be great! Maybe I’ll start a topic for Pixar versions of boardgames :slight_smile:

Oh wow that’s awesome!

Thanks Guys, thanks to a couple of Foxes yapping all night long I had to do something! xD and Now i’m wondering if I should do the Other Characters from the other clue games!

That’d be cool! See what we can cook up 8D maybe a Ratatouille verson of Mouse Trap? XD

Haha. This is a great project!

Only I see Miss Scarlett as being Barbie instead. At least that’s who she resembles the most in my version of the game.

Ah got Barbie as Miss Scarlett as well xP

Even though I had her pictured as Miss Peach for the next lot XD (have to admit I should have made the dress a bit more redder)

Fair enough 8D

Again everyone has a view on who will play the part, maybe Mr.Potato Head as Colonel Mustard and Bo Peep as Mrs.Peacock XP

And as a treat here’s another photo!

And I got another project i’m working on! but it’s not Jessie related! now do you guys wanna hear it…or leave it as a suprise?