Goo-Stow says 'Anyone can Draw'

Wow! That’s…AMAZING! Wow! You have talent, my friend! You DO have! Nice! I simply love it!!! Is the exact house like in “The Art of Up”!
Wow! I began to love you. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s amazing! You pretty much nailed the house, I can’t think of anything really wrong with it. Can’t wait for the final piece.

As I have said elsewhere…

People will love you for this CGS (Chef Goo Stow) (Its still weird calling you that Pete/Bwian)

I’m waiting on the ffdude1906 freak out over how awesome it is!

Keep the architecture going!

Haha! And freak out I shall!

That

Is

INCREDIBLE. It’s so meticulous, I love it! Incredible job sir, you’re amazing! I can’t WAIT til you get it colored in, it’s gonna look fantastic!

Pete… I mean Goo (I really got to pay a little more attention to my writing)

Do you have a history of Technical Drawing?

Cause the construction lines look very 30 & 45 degree set squares along with a Straight edge and Compass.

You know I go giddy over your architecture doodles (maybe thats the wrong word considering how long they take you)… Can’t wait to see others… I’m Fancying BLLB… or even a Pizza Planet Truck!

Keep working hard!

Nope, no history.
Nope, no compass or set squares. Just an ordinary ruler and pencil
Dont hold your breath for BLLB. I’m stilling trying to get over the mess I made of Space Mountain :confused:

It only took you 10 days to do the Disneyland Hotel? That’s a lot faster than me, it takes me months to finish a drawing to my satisfaction, admittedly mine at schematic like yours but still, good work.

You should try and do the Axiom, no straight lines to rule then! Muhahahaha!

To quote everybody’s favourite Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth class
“Taa-daa !!” :slight_smile:

I’m happy with the actual drawing, but the colours aren’t the best (dont have any proper pencils as such, these were the best matches I could find in my kids art box :confused: )

Here’s a larger image
i342.photobucket.com/albums/o427 … 6/Bt18.jpg

Excuses excuses excuses… which are all pretty lame considering I really really like it!

Keep up the good work!

Oh WOW! That’s incredible! Excellent job sir! The windows could be a bit more pink, and some of the other colors could stand out more, but since you mentioned you’re short the necessary tools, I understand. Beautifully done. Oh, and I love your little “Taa daa!” thing, nice. :smiley:

Wow. That looks beautiful! Fantastic job! :smiley:

That sounds like a challenge to me !!!

No idea when this is gonna be finished. Just remember what Geri the Cleaner said to Al McWiggin, when he asked how long it was gonna take to fix Woody…
…“You can’t rush art” :sunglasses:

P.s. I am doing the whole ship, but this is the only section I’ve done so far

It’s looking great so far! I can’t wait to see it finished! Are you going to use any color?

There isn’t really a lot of colour to the Axiom. It might be better if I just shaded it

You know, few people seem to be able to both draw great lineart and colour it in well without spoiling it, but you’ve got skills, Chef Goo-stow! I love everything you’ve done so far! It’s all so neat and tidy, and you’ve obviously spent a lot of time perfecting each piece. Carl’s house, in particular, looks lovely in those pastel colours and your drawing of the Axiom is looking brilliant so far. Looking forward to seeing it finished and your future artwork!

Both the house and the Axiom look really impressive. I agree that it’s probably not worth coloring the Axiom. Great job! :slight_smile:

Wow, this is super-awesome! It’s so inspiring to see so many great fan-artists in this little community, I’m so amazed! :slight_smile:
I think you did an absolute fantastic job with the drawing of Carl’s house. And considering you used your tyke’s colour pencils (which I imagine is pretty limited in colour range), you did an impressive job with the colouring!
And you’re doing the Axiom next? I can’t wait, it’s gonna be sooo cool, and I’m sure you’ll do a good job of it!

That’s it, no more non-ruler drawing for me … too frustrating. Here’s the Axiom, I not at all happy with it

Here it is photoshopped a bit

Are you kidding? That looks brilliant! :slight_smile:

I think it looks great! I can’t see why you aren’t happy with it.